Author Topic: Sanders raises $2.6M hours after NH win  (Read 184 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sanders raises $2.6M hours after NH win
« on: February 10, 2016, 05:30:07 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/268924-sanders-raises-26m-hours-after-nh-win

February 10, 2016, 11:12 am
Sanders raises $2.6M hours after NH win

By Harper Neidig

Bernie Sanders's presidential campaign raised $2.6 million in just the first few hours after winning the New Hampshire primary, according to Wednesday reports.

The Vermont senator has lately been outraising his rival, Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, and his huge victory in the Granite State appears to be giving him even more of an edge.

In his victory speech, Sanders made a fundraising pitch to his supporters across the country.

"I am going to New York City tonight and tomorrow, but I’m not going to New York City to hold a fundraiser on Wall Street. Instead, I’m going to hold a fundraiser right here, right now, across America," he said, telling supporters to contribute on his website.

"Help up us raise the money we need to take the fight to Nevada, South Carolina, and the states on Super Tuesday.”

More than a dozen states hold primaries or caucuses on Tuesday, March 1, representing the bulk of delegates so far.

Sanders outraised Clinton $20 million to $15 million in January and often boasts about the small size of his average donation, $27.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34