Author Topic: Fox News is Marco Rubio’s Unofficial Super-PAC and Using Megyn Kelly to Sell It…  (Read 1245 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/02/08/fox-news-is-marco-rubios-unofficial-super-pac/

Fox News is Marco Rubio’s Unofficial Super-PAC and Using Megyn Kelly to Sell It…
Posted on February 8, 2016   by sundance

update-1Tonight, in advance of the New Hampshire vote tomorrow, Megyn Kelly goes into full defense mode to protect Senator Marco Rubio from his horrible debate performance.  You can watch the full-frontal effort HERE

Immediately after interviewing Marco Rubio, she brings in who?  Wait for it… wait for it….  Yep, Governor Chris Christie.   

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Is there such a thing as Kelly Derangement Syndrome?

I think there is......

(And it's weird).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I think there is......

(And it's weird).

I'm sorry that you can't see what's going on there but that doesn't prevent millions of others from seeing it quite clearly!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

I'm sorry that you can't see what's going on there but that doesn't prevent millions of others from seeing it quite clearly!

I see just fine, thanks.  And I'm quite objective, actually...

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I see just fine, thanks.  And I'm quite objective, actually...

I assume that we are both seeing the exact same program so one of us is wrong and I think I know which one it is!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

I assume that we are both seeing the exact same program so one of us is wrong and I think I know which one it is!

Well, I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.  :patriot:

Offline EdinVA

So in reality this election is Murdoch vs Soros... and not Republican vs Democrat

How far we've come...

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Well, I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.  :patriot:

When I drove in the parking lot at Church last Sunday morning the first thing I saw was a car there with a "FEEL THE BERN" bumper sticker on it.  The person who owns that car reads the same material and hears the same lessons I do every Sunday. How is it possible for that person to come to a conclusion so far apart from mine?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

I think there is......

(And it's weird).
If anything, it is a foreshadowing of what a Trump presidency would resemble (as ConservativeTreehouse is an absurdly pro-Trump site). Say anything bad about The Man and be placed on the Enemies List for ridicule.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Some of the same stuff that Rush has been saying.  Are we moving towards RDS?

Offline musiclady

If anything, it is a foreshadowing of what a Trump presidency would resemble (as ConservativeTreehouse is an absurdly pro-Trump site). Say anything bad about The Man and be placed on the Enemies List for ridicule.

A Trump presidency would be a Nixon presidency on steroids and out in the open.

But at least Nixon had the brains to put Communists on his enemies' list.  Trump's got Megyn Kelly on the top of his.   **nononono*

Offline musiclady

btw, does anyone really think that repeating yourself on the campaign trail is a bad thing?  (Especially when you're saying the Obama is deliberately trying to destroy the country).  And does anyone think that Christie doesn't repeat himself on the campaign trail and during the debates?

This whole charge against Rubio is just stupid.

And no matter what one thinks of Rubio or Christie, the vacuous nature of Christie's attack should be apparent.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This whole charge against Rubio is just stupid.

My reaction at that moment was, OMG, can't he think on his feet better than that?

Big, big letdown for me. It is NOT that they all do it, it IS when, how much, etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

My reaction at that moment was, OMG, can't he think on his feet better than that?

Big, big letdown for me. It is NOT that they all do it, it IS when, how much, etc.

It only seems like more when a losing candidate (Christie) uses it to try to bring down a candidate who is higher in the polls (Rubio).

They ALL do it........ a LOT.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It only seems like more when a losing candidate (Christie) uses it to try to bring down a candidate who is higher in the polls (Rubio).

They ALL do it........ a LOT.
I was listening to it real time (BEFORE) any remark from Christie, and like I said it was a very big OMG can't this guy think on his feet?

Christie picked up on it AFTER I had my own reaction. I was well ahead of Christie.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

I was listening to it real time (BEFORE) any remark from Christie, and like I said it was a very big OMG can't this guy think on his feet?

Christie picked up on it AFTER I had my own reaction. I was well ahead of Christie.

Nonetheless, the attack by Christie that Rubio is repetitive during a presidential campaign is just plain silly.

And a desperate move by a losing candidate who repeats himself all the time.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Nonetheless, the attack by Christie that Rubio is repetitive during a presidential campaign is just plain silly.

And a desperate move by a losing candidate who repeats himself all the time.

Did you know that Christie was a Prosecutor?

I seem to have heard that somewhere.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline MACVSOG68

You're kidding, right?  You'd think Christie might have mentioned that...
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline musiclady

I'm not sure where I heard it, but I think I heard a lisp when the person who said it said it............ over and over, and over again.   :smokin:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Perhaps, but was his dad a mailman?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

Perhaps, but was his dad a mailman?

You're kidding!   One of our candidates had a father who was a mailman??  NO way!!    ^-^