Author Topic: Live Thread>>New Hampshire Results>>The First Votes of the New Hampshire Primary Have Been Cast  (Read 14495 times)

Offline Paladin

Dixville Notch, Millsfield and Hart’s Location have spoken.

"Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich were the early winners on the Republican side, each receiving a total of nine votes across the three towns. On the other side of the aisle, Bernie Sanders won handily, defeating Hillary Clinton with a vote count of 17 to nine.

[snip]

In Dixville Notch, a town of 12, according to the 2010 census, three votes were cast for Kasich and two for Trump.

Sanders received all four on the Democratic side, with Clinton failing to earn one vote.

Cruz won handily, however, in Millsfield, walking away with nine votes. Trump came in second with three, leaving Marco Rubio, John Kasich, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Carly Fiorina and Rand Paul (even though he dropped out) with one vote each.

Clinton, meanwhile, won Millsfield with two votes.

Hart’s Location was the last of the three towns to report its results.

Kasich took home five votes, Trump four, Christie two and Rubio, Carson and Bush one. 12 votes were cast for Sanders, seven for Clinton and two for Mark Stewart Greenstein (a man who called himself an “IED — increasingly embarrassed Democrat)."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/09/the-first-votes-of-the-new-hampshire-primary-have-been-cast-heres-who-won-in-midnight-voting/
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 02:29:28 pm by mystery-ak »
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

HAPPY2BME

(Boston, MA, Feb. 8, 2016) With the New Hampshire primary happening tomorrow, a new Emerson College statewide survey shows Republican Donald Trump poised to win in the Granite State with 31% of likely GOP primary voters. The battle is on for second place, with the next four candidates separated by just 5 percentage points: Jeb Bush (16%), John Kasich (13%), Marco Rubio (12%) and Ted Cruz (11%).

http://media.wix.com/ugd/3bebb2_40ad3c95ef7d40e5bc8470098cbc702f.pdf

Offline GAJohnnie

Prediction:

Liberal Kaisch finishes 2nd or 3rd and become the new darling of the GOPe Media machine.

Offline NavyCanDo

The most liberal of both parties will rise to the top of the NH Primary. Odd that it doesn't bother Trump supporters that their candidate may be considered along with Kasich as being the most liberal.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline GAJohnnie

The most liberal of both parties will rise to the top of the NH Primary. Odd that it doesn't bother Trump supporters that their candidate may be considered along with Kasich as being the most liberal.

No because after hearing the usual attack bots screaming in hysteria about Trump for 8 months, people stopped listening long ago.

That the problem with these sort of campaign attack bot postings. The only people who pay attention to them are the people who all already agree with the campaign bot's opinion.

if people are really interested in being effective in politics, rather then just venting, they make arguments for their candidate, instead of spending all their time  posting infantile snarks at the other candidates.

Offline aligncare

No because after hearing the usual attack bots screaming in hysteria about Trump for 8 months, people stopped listening long ago.

That the problem with these sort of campaign attack bot postings. The only people who pay attention to them are the people who all already agree with the campaign bot's opinion.

if people are really interested in being effective in politics, rather then just venting, they make arguments for their candidate, instead of spending all their time  posting infantile snarks at the other candidates.

Exactly. Good post.

The usual inane, childish and mocking graphics of Donald Trump are below the threshold of substantive criticism and are unworthy of my time.

That's the reason I respond to only coherent, factual criticisms of Donald Trump--which I have seen very little of here.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 02:37:56 pm by aligncare »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Turning this into the Live Thread
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

3:05 p.m. PT Update: Exit polls (That’s 6:05 PM Eastern)

Donald Trump is overwhelmingly getting the votes of first-time GOP primary voters in New Hampshire, but the percentage of voters who are participating for the first time — 12 — is the same as in 2012

Offline flowers

Who is going to follow this thread? If not many I won't post.

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

I'm following it flowers, thanks for posting here!

:beer:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

I don't have TV, so I have to come either here or Drudge. I'd rather get my updates here.  :shrug:

Offline flowers

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

Second wave of exit polls have Trump with healthy lead and Kasich, Cruz, and Rubio clumping. #FITN— David Corn (@DavidCornDC) February 9, 2016

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I saw a reporter interviewing people in a NH diner today - people that were still undecided who they were voting for.  They asked one lady and she said she was still deciding between Kasich, I think she said Bush - and Bernie Sanders.

They asked her what her most important issues were, and she struggled a bit and finally said, "taxes, and uh, regulations - the regulations they put on businesses".

I'm sitting there thinking - and you are considering Bernie Sanders?

:shrug:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

You should not trust exit polls. But you can read them:
D
Sanders 58
Clinton 42

R
Trump 32
Kasich 16
Cruz 14
Rubio 12
Bush 10
Christie 9— Ryan Grim (@ryangrim) February 9, 2016

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/268839-exit-poll-most-nh-voters-decided-in-last-few-days

February 09, 2016, 06:07 pm
Exit poll: Most NH voters decided in last few days

By Harper Neidig

Exit poll results from CNN for the New Hampshire primary show that almost half of all GOP voters decided in the past few days who they would support.

According to the poll, 46 percent of Republicans made up their mind on who to vote for in the last few days. Just 22 percent of Democrats waited that long to decide.

Among GOP voters, about three quarters said they were very worried about the economy, six in ten are very worried about terrorism and nine in ten said they were very dissatisfied with the federal government.

Separately, an ABC News exit poll found that two-thirds of New Hampshire GOP voters supported banning Muslims from entering the United States.

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump, who has led polls in New Hampshire, favors that position.

ABC News Politics

@ABCPolitics

NEW: 2/3 of New Hampshire GOP voters favor temporarily banning Muslims who are not US citizens from entry, per preliminary exit poll results
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline flowers

I'm sitting there thinking - and you are considering Bernie Sanders?

:shrug:
it is a hard thing to watch. just like old videos of massive crowds cheering hitler. not a clue.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News Radio today interviewed a woman who proclaimed to be a *Repub* but was switcing parties to vote for Hillary cause she had the best resume'....lol...sure lady
Support the USO

Offline flowers

If i got a call asking me who i would vote for i will tell them hil.

Offline andy58-in-nh

My wife and I both voted this afternoon. The polls were crowded, much more so than they were four years ago.  It is always a bit difficult to judge turnout, but I think that it is safe to say that NH voters are very engaged this time around.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline flowers

does anyone remembe Susan Esterage?  she used to be a major talking head at Fox. She said something about exit pols and we never heard from her again.

Offline flowers

My wife and I both voted this afternoon. The polls were crowded, much more so than they were four years ago.  It is always a bit difficult to judge turnout, but I think that it is safe to say that NH voters are very engaged this time around.
hopefully that is a good thing. high turnout.

Offline sinkspur

if people are really interested in being effective in politics, rather then just venting, they make arguments for their candidate, instead of spending all their time  posting infantile snarks at the other posters.

The irony in this post is so glaring I just had to make one small correction.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.