Author Topic: Donald Trump Calls Ted Cruz a P***y  (Read 7783 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Donald Trump Calls Ted Cruz a P***y
« Reply #125 on: February 09, 2016, 11:53:24 pm »
Calling other American citizens "filthy, life-sucking, and parasitic pests" that need to be eradicated

"...from an institution"

Nice try, Sinkspur.

"NEXT!!!"

Who makes up institutions, DC?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #126 on: February 09, 2016, 11:53:27 pm »

I got banned for a month for much, much less.

Trump supporters get away with a helluva lot more demonization than the anti-Trump people do.

But it's funny that they're taking their bile from their leader. If he can be nasty, why, so can we.

...which I said immediately, to no avail, was ridiculous! 

Brought your name up several times during the month and got crickets. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #127 on: February 09, 2016, 11:54:52 pm »
...which I said immediately, to no avail, was ridiculous! 

Brought your name up several times during the month and got crickets.

I think you did more good than you know, friend.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #128 on: February 09, 2016, 11:55:25 pm »
Who makes up institutions, DC?

Federal appointees and workers who are political party hacks, that's who. 

Trump will 'terminate' them by weeding them out...perhaps closing entire agencies.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #129 on: February 09, 2016, 11:57:16 pm »
I got banned for a month for much, much less.

Do you really want to go there... :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #130 on: February 09, 2016, 11:57:30 pm »
I think you did more good than you know, friend.

I don't know how, my friend.

But I am aware of the terrific pressure felt by Myst when 'decent', valued members go to her constantly complaining about your style.

She was between a rock and hard place.

So glad you're back home, Mike!   :beer:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #131 on: February 09, 2016, 11:57:53 pm »
Do you really want to go there... :smokin:

:laugh:   :beer:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #132 on: February 09, 2016, 11:58:37 pm »
They're pathetic on this topic.

NOTICE!!!!   The only way the meek will inherit the earth is as fertilizer.  This is NOT the time for "meek".   

We're in the fight for our very lives as freedom-loving Americans...and they curl up in a ball for what was essentially a re-tweet by Trump.

Trump has certainly broken the mold for what can be expected of a presidential candidate. I like that he doesn't pretend about all the politically correct niceties, that he's not all serious and formal and all "to my esteemed colleague across the aisle."

I'm looking for a fighter outside the system. Trump's got my trust he's in it for all the right reasons, starting with: America First.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #133 on: February 10, 2016, 12:05:55 am »
Trump has certainly broken the mold for what can be expected of a presidential candidate. I like that he doesn't pretend about all the politically correct niceties, that he's not all serious and formal and all "to my esteemed colleague across the aisle."

I'm looking for a fighter outside the system. Trump's got my trust he's in it for all the right reasons, starting with: America First.

Great.

Just what America needs.

A president whose speeches have to be on a seven second delay.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #134 on: February 10, 2016, 12:43:02 am »
OK, I'm lost.  I think what I'm getting from this from several posters is "you can't call me or my candidate names, because that's hateful, but I can use fairly violent imagery towards you and it's just a figure of speech". 

Got it.

Apparently that IS how it works, Sanguine............... you "instigator" you.........     :silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #135 on: February 10, 2016, 01:31:44 am »
Apparently that IS how it works, Sanguine............... you "instigator" you.........     :silly:

:shrug:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #136 on: February 10, 2016, 01:33:58 am »
:shrug:

Sometimes they just say weird things, and you can't figure it out no matter how hard you try.  :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #137 on: February 10, 2016, 01:41:05 am »
Strawman, Luis.   Focus.   :whistle:

There's lots of grasping at straws here, but I'm not the one doing it.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #138 on: February 10, 2016, 01:43:02 am »
LOL, that's rich.  It's not all the agitating, name calling and, dare I say it - instigating - that you have been doing isn't the problem; it's just that if I had comprehended it differently, it wouldn't have been a problem.

:silly: :silly:

Hey!

That's what this guy's been saying for years now!

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #139 on: February 10, 2016, 01:50:09 am »
The filty, life-sucking, and parasitic pests to me, means, the Obama Administration and their people heading various Cabinet Departments, and the Department of Justice and IRS, and even the CIA.

The "institution" is Washington.

And anybody here who thinks Alice uses the word TERMINATOR literally, is just being obtuse.

I have better things to do, than wasting time on the idiotic presumption any of use meant literally killing people. Or comparisons to Hitler, etc.

Just silly, immature  and ridiculous.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #140 on: February 10, 2016, 01:57:50 am »
I don't know how, my friend.

But I am aware of the terrific pressure felt by Myst when 'decent', valued members go to her constantly complaining about your style.

She was between a rock and hard place.

So glad you're back home, Mike!   :beer:

I agree.  DCP was, indeed, a steadfast supporter.  Others on this board were as well (me included).  But sink, please don't think it was one or two things you said or did that caused it.  It was an accumulative thing that grew over time.  Myst is nothing if she isn't patient.

I absolutely value your insights and commentary.  I also appreciate your effort to restrain the combat impulse.  Anyway... I'm damn glad you are here.

:beer:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #141 on: February 10, 2016, 01:58:34 am »
Why don't you stop digging, Sanguine?

Read #109....and break it down for us...where you think AliceWonders is advocating for the genocide of all our political enemies.

Can't wait....but take your time....and read slow.

Yeah....I'm getting pissed off.

Taking a little break.... :smokin:  all this "maufactured outrage" (credit to Lea)  by some of you is making it hard to breathe in here.

Let me type slowly so that everyone who's purposefully 'not getting it", gets it.

It is offensive to use that type of language when it pertains to other Americans.

Saying "that bitch needs to be beaten and raped" is offensive and unacceptable, even if is done figuratively. Certainly, if some man said that about your daughter or your wife, you wouldn't give three shits about whether he meant it or not... you'd kick his ass. If you didn't, then you would be less than a man and a father.

Saying that there are Americans that are "filthy, life-sucking, and parasitic pests" that need to be eradicated, whether figuratively or literally, is equally offensive.

The fact that some do it is troubling.

The fact that some don't see a problem with them doing it out of a need to defemd a political candidacy is even more troubling. 
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 02:01:12 am by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2016, 02:05:09 am »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #143 on: February 10, 2016, 02:09:33 am »
Great.

Just what America needs.

A president whose speeches have to be on a seven second delay.
That comment made me laugh out loud.  Exactly!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Longiron

« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2016, 02:23:41 am »

:beer:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/662432621658411008/w2jkzef1.jpg

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #146 on: February 10, 2016, 02:29:10 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #147 on: February 10, 2016, 04:59:03 am »
How many bodyguards was he hiding behind at the time?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!