Author Topic: Jane Fonda: Donald Trump pushing young Muslims ‘closer to the terrorists’  (Read 384 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/8/jane-fonda-donald-trump-pushing-young-muslims-clos/

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump is driving young Muslims “closer to the terrorists,” said actress and feminist icon Jane Fonda.

Ms. Fonda, 78, appeared Sunday night at the Women’s Equality and ERA Coalition’s “Night of Comedy” in Manhattan, accusing Mr. Trump of “fanning the flames of people’s anxieties and racism,” the New York Daily News reported.

“It’s terrible and it’s dangerous,” Ms. Fonda said. “Even if he doesn’t make it, which I don’t think he will, the fact that he’s said the things he’s said about Muslims for example, the damage has been done. All those young Muslims now can say, ‘Yeah I guess they really are waging a war against us,’ and it will draw them closer to the terrorists. I think it’s really, really dangerous.”

She said she is supporting Hillary Clinton for president, but heaped praise on the Democratic front-runner’s rival, Sen. Bernard Sanders.

**nononono* :chairbang: :nometalk: :chairbang:

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/8/jane-fonda-donald-trump-pushing-young-muslims-clos/

Those young Muslims...they hear Trump and they just can't help themselves...gotta cut off a head, gotta do it.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline PzLdr

Jane Fonda [back in the day]: Pushing young Vietnamese to kill Americans. Pushing young Americans to desert or dodge the draft.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline ArneFufkin

I will not comment out of respect for the decorum here.

Offline flowers

I will not comment out of respect for the decorum here.
glad you posted that photo.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda

did  she not appear...in the CHINA SYNDROME?.....I believe she's finally COMPLETELY melted down
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Paladin

Ah, yes, yet another excellent reason to vote for Trump.

Relax, anti-Trumpsters, I am just kidding. But I'll tell ya, it really doesn't exactly hurt his candidacy to have the enmity of Hanoi Jane.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.