Author Topic: Trump: I'd tell Syrian kids to their faces 'you can't come here'  (Read 839 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-id-tell-syrian-kids-to-their-faces-you-cant-come-here/ar-BBpfDcp?ocid=spartandhp

Donald Trump said he'd be able to look into the eyes of Syrian refugee children to tell them they cannot come to schools in America in light of concerns about safely vetting refugees.   
"We don’t know where their parents come from, they have no documentation whatsoever," Trump said Monday during a town hall in New Hampshire.

"I’ve talked to the greatest legal people, spoken to the greatest security people. There’s absolutely no way of saying where these people come from. They may be from Syria, they may be ISIS, they may be ISIS related."

During the event, a man who said he was from Connecticut told Trump about plans to relocate Syrian families into the community and let their children come to schools. When asked whether he'd be able to "look at these children" to tell them they couldn't go to school, Trump said: "I can look in their faces and say, ‘You can’t come here.’"

The crowd applauded his answer.

He called for Gulf States in the Middle East to take more initiative on resettling refugees, even with some American monetary support. He also added that many people who migrate are young men, with few women and children, and questioned how they are able to bring some possessions with them while fleeing. 

"You see them on cell phones, where do they get their cell phones? This is a migration, they have no anything, but they have cell phones, with ISIS flags on them and worse," Trump said, asking how the those who migrate are able to pay for their cell phone bills. 

Offline aligncare

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Trump: I'd tell Syrian kids to their faces 'you can't come here'
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 08:18:50 pm »

Telling displaced people in the Mideast they need to stay in their own region, among their own co-religionists and Arabic speakers, is NOT harsh.

There is (or should be) plenty of safe places. This should be the posture of the West. Europe, America, etc.

Tell Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc. "Look, you made these fanatics. It is your religion. You keep everybody here. We'll give you some money, but you keep all of your people, here."

Contact Frau Merkel, and give her the speech in German.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 08:37:00 pm »
It does not serve the U.S. national interest to bring them here, nor does it serve the national interest of Syria.  Even more, it is an unnecessary solution to the refugee problem in these regions.  There are plenty of countries much closer to the conflict that could provide temporary safety in a culture and religion more familiar to the refugees.  That they come to Europe and America and remain cloistered in sub-communities of their own culture and kind (melting pot my ass) is direct evidence that it is a much poorer solution to their situation.

The only reason political leaders here want to bring them over in such numbers is to change the demography of America or provide another underclass source of cheap labor.  Such compa$$ion our political elites have...
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 09:01:23 pm »
Thank you Donald Trump for putting things in the proper perspective and the welfare of your country FIRST.  It's so rare these days.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 01:44:56 am »
Once again, Mr. Trump leads the way, a mile ahead of all the others.

I sense that the voters are taking note...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 03:29:04 am »
Thank you Donald Trump for putting things in the proper perspective and the welfare of your country FIRST.  It's so rare these days.

:thumbsup3:

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 05:42:11 am »

Here you go Mr. Trump.    The Pastor of this Syrian Christian Church has got all these Christian refugees all lined up for you. Would you like to tell them one at a time, or just drop the bad news on them all at once?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 05:46:34 am »

Here is one you can skip Mr. Trump. Looks like he already got your message.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn