Author Topic: Is Trump Right About Debate Audiences Being Stuffed With Lobbyists & Donors? In A Word – YES.  (Read 294 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dcwhispers.com/is-trump-right-about-debate-audiences-being-stuffed-with-lobbyists-donors-in-a-word-yes/

Is Trump Right About Debate Audiences Being Stuffed With Lobbyists & Donors? In A Word – YES.
Posted on February 7, 2016 by DCWhispers   

Despite many instances of back and forth political skirmishes between candidates during this past weekend’s GOP debate in New Hampshire, perhaps the single most important moment was when Donald Trump ripped back the curtain to expose the process by which the Establishment has long attempted to control the audience participation that takes place in high-stakes political debate forums.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/is-trump-right-about-debate-audiences-being-stuffed-with-lobbyists-donors-in-a-word-yes/#8AKp0rV56zCTlQK4.99
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline NavyCanDo

I said this on a related thread, and I will repeat it here. This is the way it has always been, where people active in the party (active year round), are on the top of the list for events like this, such as Precinct Captains and County Chairpersons and Party volunteers, phone bank callers, etc.   They simply earn their invitation and right to be first because they get involved.  And yes, most donate either to the RNC or to a candidate or Super Pac directly. 

When President George W. Bush came to Seattle limited invitations for the departing handshake line were sent out in this same way. I got my invitation because I was a Precinct Captain, and volunteered for his campaign.  I got Christmas Cards from the Bush’s for 2- years in a roll, and was sent official invitations to his Inauguration and some of the D.C.  Balls in the same way. 

This is why I found it a personal insult when Trump called them nothing but a bunch of donors. Can you imagine the nightmare these debates would be if tickets were available to the general public? Leftist activist groups would buy banks of tickets. Hard enough keeping a handful of Code Pink or Black Lives Matter activist out as it is.     
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn