Author Topic: NAACP Image Awards Celebrate ‘Diversity’ With Black People Flying Black Power Fists  (Read 427 times)

rangerrebew

NAACP Image Awards Celebrate ‘Diversity’ With Black People Flying Black Power Fists

Brian Anderson
February 7, 2016

Merriam-Webster defines “diversity” as: the quality or state of having many different forms, types, ideas, etc.
: the state of having people who are different races or who have different cultures in a group or organization.

Black people define “diversity” as: anything that is exclusively for black people.

Last week I wrote how the LA Times was gushing over the diversity of the nearly all-black NAACP Image Awards. That show took place last Friday and the “diversity” of having no whites was overwhelming.

The Hollywood Reporter managed to capture some of the diversity gems from show host Anthony Anderson (no relation):

“Look at all of these beautiful shades of people in the audience. Hollywood needs to know that this is what diversity is supposed to look like,” said Anderson of all the black audience members.

Like I said, blacks don’t quite get this whole diversity thing. A room full of black people is not diverse by any stretch of the imagination. Is Anderson trying to say that Hollywood would be diverse if it was all black? Probably, he seems like a really dumb bleep.

In addition to being ignorant, Anderson is also racist. After complaining that Obama can’t run for another term, he let it be known how much he prefers the company of blacks:

“I love seeing all these faces; black people working,” Anderson said.

And by implication he doesn’t care for white faces or white people working.

It wasn’t all hating on whitey; Anderson also went after black FOX News commentator Stacey Dash for being too white. Okay, maybe it was all about hating on whitey.

“Everybody give a round of applause for Stacey Dash! What the hell is she doing here? Doesn’t she know that the Fox network is using her? She’s just an Ann Coulter dipped in butterscotch. That’s all she is. Baby, don’t let them use you! Come back to the black people,” joked Anderson.

Stacey Dash wasn’t actually at the show, Anderson was just f*cking with her because she has broken from the victim mentality and collective consciousness of the black community.

Anderson briefly touched on the hypocrisy of having an all-black awards show and complaining that too many white people get nominated for Oscars:

“Although we have our own awards show, I just want the other ones to be fair. I just hope they don’t go overboard next year and nominate too much black stuff out of guilt,” he said.

So the Oscars have to be “fair” but the Image Awards can be racially segregated? In addition to not knowing what “diversity” means, clearly Anderson is lost on the definition of “fair” as well.

As for that picture at the top of this article, it was taken at Friday’s “diverse” NAACP Image Awards. I’m not sure who all of those people are, but I do recognize they are flying the black power fist. Let’s all try to imagine if at this year’s Oscars, they assemble all of the white nominees on stage to pose for a picture of them giving a white power Nazi salute.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/naacp-image-awards-celebrate-diversity-with-black-people-flying-black-power-fists
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 01:00:13 pm by rangerrebew »