Author Topic: It’s Happening Just Like I Told You  (Read 218 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s Happening Just Like I Told You
« on: February 06, 2016, 02:31:14 pm »
http://spectator.org/print/65395

Another Perspective
It’s Happening Just Like I Told You

The implosion of the Democrats has begun, and they’re nearly ready to be bought.

By Scott McKay – 2.5.16

This piece will borrow liberally from a pair of previous occupants of this space, in which (1) it was prophesied that Hillary Clinton will not ultimately be that party’s nominee and (2) Mike Bloomberg will be allowed to ride in and purchase that party lock, stock and barrel.

Now that those prophecies no longer reside deep in left field, that is.

We take you back to April 24 of last year…

After all, if Congressional investigators seeking Hillary’s emails to discover what her actual role was in the Benghazi massacre — or even neutral third parties — were able to see the full body of those emails, the Clinton camp’s new contention that the emails would absolve her of any guilt emanating from the bribery allegations could gain some credibility. But since she destroyed the evidence no such exoneration is possible. When the accusation is made that Hillary failed to use the customary email system for a person holding the office she held so as to hide ill dealings from the public and conflate her perfidy at the Clinton Foundation with her day job at State, it’s going to stick.

It’s also going to put paid the idea that this woman, who makes quadruple in an hour of jangly and insipid speechifying what an average American household takes home in a year of real work, can pretend to be a champion of the common man.

It’s not possible to run someone this tainted for president and win, regardless of how much she might be able to collect from the Democrats’ donors. If it were, that would indicate the country was so far gone to the Democrats that anyone that party nominates could get elected. That’s a contention that isn’t supported by the current conditions, in which Republicans dominate state legislatures, governor’s mansions, and Congressional districts across the country.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: It’s Happening Just Like I Told You
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 02:36:35 pm »
Quick, Biden and Warren to the rescue!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: It’s Happening Just Like I Told You
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 03:03:29 pm »
Strangely, this concerns me.  Idiot LIV's love saviors.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck