Author Topic: Kasich: I would be the worst VP ever  (Read 299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kasich: I would be the worst VP ever
« on: February 06, 2016, 01:39:01 am »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/268470-kasich-id-be-worst-vp-ever

February 05, 2016, 06:54 pm
Kasich: I would be the worst VP ever

By Jesse Byrnes

Republican presidential candidate John Kasich is going above and beyond to convince skeptics that he doesn't want to be vice president.

Kasich, the Ohio governor who has long ruled out playing second fiddle to any Republican in 2016, told CNN in an interview aired Friday he'd be the worst VP ever.

"I'd be the worst vice president anybody could ever imagine," Kasich told CNN's Gloria Borger. "I'd be worse than Biden, because I'm my own man."

"I'm not going to take orders from these people. It's not what I do, it's not who I am," Kasich said.

Kasich is battling with a slew of establishment rivals in New Hampshire ahead of the primary there Tuesday. Kasich is hoping to rise to a second-place finish in the Granite State.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HonestJohn

Re: Kasich: I would be the worst VP ever
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 03:18:23 am »
That means he'd be perfect.

The position has no real power and is useful to divert media attention away from the President.  So if he's inclined to go off and make a spectacle, then he's already saying he can fulfill the one of the key duties of the Vice-President.