Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Breaks Out In Song and Dance After Rally  (Read 689 times)

Offline flowers

Hillary Clinton Breaks Out In Song and Dance After Rally
« on: February 05, 2016, 08:08:42 pm »
http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clinton-breaks-out-in-song-and-dance-after-rally/

Clinton has long been esteemed for her excellent dance moves.

Meanwhile how many assets have been killed because of her emails?

Offline musiclady

Re: Hillary Clinton Breaks Out In Song and Dance After Rally
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 08:17:15 pm »
I'm afraid to watch.  I just ate......    :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 10:03:53 pm »
Clinton wriggled her arms to the song, and her politician buddies joined in.  She then embraced Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D., Mich.) on one side and Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D., N.H.) on the other, and the line of politicians swayed to the uplifting beat.  Clinton exited triumphantly, singing her fight song while pumping her fist.
Wriggled her arms? Did the writer mean "jiggled"?

I watched the video. It's being generous to say they swayed to the beat. Half of them couldn't figure out the beat and the rest were trying not to sprain an ankle. It was like the dancing hippos of "Fantasia," without the whimsy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 10:15:54 pm »

I watched the video. It's being generous to say they swayed to the beat. Half of them couldn't figure out the beat and the rest were trying not to sprain an ankle. It was like the dancing hippos of "Fantasia," without the whimsy.
yep....

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 11:09:13 pm »

That's the funniest thing I've read all day long!   :silly:  PERFECT!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 11:46:47 pm »
See...Mrs. BJ is fun, just like us!   *bouche*