Author Topic: Jimmy Carter: 'I would choose Trump' over Ted Cruz  (Read 237 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jimmy Carter: 'I would choose Trump' over Ted Cruz
« on: February 05, 2016, 12:09:47 pm »

Former President Jimmy Carter says that if he had to choose between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz, he'd vote for Trump because the billionaire businessman is more "malleable," according to CBS News.

"I think I would choose Trump," Carter told the British Parliament on Wednesday, "which may surprise some of you, but the reason is Trump has proven already that he's completely malleable. I don't think he has any fixed opinions that he would really go to the White House and fight for."

READ MORE: Donald Trump, Megyn Kelly Should Share Debate Stage After All

Carter was speaking to the House of Lords about his campaign against Guinea worm disease when he was asked about the 2016 presidential race, adding that Hillary Clinton will probably win the Democratic primaries despite facing an uphill battle in New Hampshire next week. But Carter stopped shy of predicting the actual outcome of the election, however.

READ MORE: Former President Jimmy Carter Announces His Brain Cancer Is Gone (Video)

He also made clear he would be backing the Democratic candidate. But that didn't stop Cruz from spinning the comment into what he called an "endorsement" of Trump.

==============================================================

I hope you Trump supporters enjoy this moment of glory after your boy gets this endorsement from a former President. You must be SOOO excited and proud!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!