Author Topic: Donald Trump on Justices: "I know a lot about the judging world"  (Read 355 times)

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Donald Trump on Justices: "I know a lot about the judging world"
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 12:23:39 am »
He did already indicate what type of justice he would nominate.
https://stream.org/donald-trump-pro-abortion-sister-phenomenal-supreme-court-justice/

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 12:37:24 am »
He did already indicate what type of justice he would nominate.
https://stream.org/donald-trump-pro-abortion-sister-phenomenal-supreme-court-justice/

Thank God Congress enacted an anti-nepotism law for the executive branch after Robert Kennedy.

Otherwise, Trump would put all his glam relatives in his cabinet.

Cronyism would be the order of the day in a Trump presidency.  Carl Icahn is a vulture capitalist, yet Trump admires him.  Plus, he's EIGHTY.

Trump, Hillary, Bernie.  I'm amazed that so many voters are supporting geriatrics who may be carted out feet first before their terms are over.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 12:49:49 am »
We are one judge away from the 2nd Amendment getting a whole new interpretation, and us going down the road that Canada took. I don't trust Trump to pick the right judge.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 01:04:13 am »
We are one judge away from the 2nd Amendment getting a whole new interpretation, and us going down the road that Canada took. I don't trust Trump to pick the right judge.

Of course not.  He's so into cronyism........relatives in every position he could stick them in.

His kids are in significant positions in his business. Admirable to love your family, but, like their father, they were born on third base and think they hit a home run.

He would no doubt appoint his partial-birth-abortion-loving sister to the Supreme Court, and the GOP Congress would spit in his eye.