Author Topic: 7News/UMass Lowell New Hampshire tracking poll day 4 - Trump stays first with 36%  (Read 746 times)

HAPPY2BME

Feb 04, 2016 5:50 AM CST

Donald Trump stays in first, with 36%; Rubio takes over second place, with 15%. Ted Cruz, now in third, has 14%. Jeb Bush, 8%; and John Kasich 7%.

http://www.whdh.com/story/31137507/hiller-instinct-7newsumass-lowell-new-hampshire-tracking-poll-day-4
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:47:36 pm by HAPPY2BME »

Offline musiclady

If this is a legit poll, it won't last long with Donnie doing his best algor imitation......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Polls!  :3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I think someone noted that UMass/7 uses a four-day running average, which is a lagging indicator. Something seismic, like the temper-tantrum Trump is having now, might not show up for a few days.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think someone noted that UMass/7 uses a four-day running average, which is a lagging indicator. Something seismic, like the temper-tantrum Trump is having now, might not show up for a few days.

You are always so informative.

Offline NavyCanDo

You can find the result you are looking for if you poll search long enough. But the one Rush Limbaugh has been talking about this morning from Public Policy Polling paints a much different picture.   

Trump   25%
Cruz   21%
Rubio 21%

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2016/02/republican-race-tightens-nationally-clinton-still-solid.html

Republican Race Tightens Nationally; Clinton Still Solid

PPP’s newest national poll finds the race on the Republican side tightening considerably in the wake of Donald Trump’s surprise loss in Iowa on Monday night. Trump’s lead has fallen to just 4 points- he’s at 25% to 21% each for Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, 11% for Ben Carson, 5% each for Jeb Bush, John Kasich, and the now departed Rand Paul, 3% each for Chris Christie and Carly Fiorina, and 1% for Jim Gilmore. Rick Santorum had literally zero supporters on our final poll including him.

Trump’s 25% standing reflects a 9 point drop from our last national poll, which was taken the week before Christmas. It reflects an overall decline in Trump’s popularity with GOP voters. Trump’s favorability has dropped a net 17 points, from a previous +24 standing
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn