Author Topic: Rick Santorum endorses Marco Rubio after suspending campaign  (Read 344 times)

Offline Paladin

Rick Santorum endorses Marco Rubio after suspending campaign
« on: February 04, 2016, 01:30:15 am »
This should sway digits.

"Rick Santorum endorsed Marco Rubio for president on Wednesday evening, just hours after it was widely reported that he’d drop out of the race himself.

The former U.S. senator from Pennsylvania, who won the Iowa caucuses in 2012, made his endorsement in an appearance on Fox News Channel’s “On the Record” show."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/3/rick-santorum-endorses-marco-rubio/
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rick Santorum endorses Marco Rubio after suspending campaign
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 02:06:19 am »
This should sway digits.

"Rick Santorum endorsed Marco Rubio for president on Wednesday evening, just hours after it was widely reported that he’d drop out of the race himself.

The former U.S. senator from Pennsylvania, who won the Iowa caucuses in 2012, made his endorsement in an appearance on Fox News Channel’s “On the Record” show."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/3/rick-santorum-endorses-marco-rubio/

I doubt it's going to move any needles either way!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 12:44:22 pm »
Not going to have much of an effect now - it might by Super Tuesday.

I am surprised though - I'd pegged him as getting behind Trump once he washed out (purely on the basis of last debate night, so not sure why I got that impression).
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Longiron

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 12:47:44 pm »
Guess Little Ricky forgot about all the anti amnesty BS he has been talking about ? Still looking for a job :chairbang:

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 12:55:57 pm »
Oh my, all the blow hard "Conservative" media like Erick "Where Arrogance meets Incompetence" Erickson assured us he was endorsing Trump! Just how did they manage to get it so completely wrong?

No Surprise, with Cruz and Trump doing their best to hand Rubio the nomination with their idiocy, Santorum merely went with who he thinks is going to win.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 01:17:21 pm »
Oh my, all the blow hard "Conservative" media like Erick "Where Arrogance meets Incompetence" Erickson assured us he was endorsing Trump! Just how did they manage to get it so completely wrong?

If you say so, I believe you. I do have a very strong distaste for Santorum (it's a personal thing, not a political thing) so pretty much avoided any articles or news about him.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink