Author Topic: Limbaugh: Trump Lost Iowa Because He Attacked Cruz ‘Like A Liberal Democrat’ [VIDEO]  (Read 547 times)

Offline flowers

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/02/limbaugh-trump-lost-iowa-because-he-attacked-cruz-like-a-liberal-democrat-video/

Elections
Limbaugh: Trump Lost Iowa Because He Attacked Cruz ‘Like A Liberal Democrat’ [VIDEO]
Photo of Christian Datoc
Christian Datoc
Reporter
1:41 PM 02/02/2016

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said Tuesday that Donald Trump lost the Iowa caucus because his criticism of Ted Cruz made him sound “like a liberal Democrat.”

“I don’t think Trump skipping the debate had a thing to do with what happened last night,” began Limbaugh. “This is a Republican primary. It’s Iowa. Conservatives win in Iowa.”

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
In the end, after all the hype, Iowa voted as Iowa always does - for the most candidate most favored by evangelical conservatives. 

While I respect Cruz and disrespect Trump,  I believe both are too polarizing to win the general election.   There are some good electible conservatives in the race,  and hopefully at least one or two of them will advance to the later primaries. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Well there he goes again .... Rush Limbaugh leading his minions into another brick wall!!   

Must be good for ratings.   :shrug:

Offline Longiron

Rush, Levin all the pundits got the same meno from the political donor class reminding them of who pays the bills? :tongue2:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 10:25:41 pm by Longiron »

HAPPY2BME

In the end, after all the hype, Iowa voted as Iowa always does - for the most candidate most favored by evangelical conservatives. 

While I respect Cruz and disrespect Trump,  I believe both are too polarizing to win the general election.   There are some good electible conservatives in the race,  and hopefully at least one or two of them will advance to the later primaries.

========================

Marco Rubio will produce at a minimum of 15% Republican NO-SHOW at the voting booth.

Quite a WIN going there, for sure.

Offline Vulcan