Author Topic: TED CRUZ SETS RECORD FOR MOST CAUCUS VOTES EVER!  (Read 1073 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TED CRUZ SETS RECORD FOR MOST CAUCUS VOTES EVER!
« on: February 02, 2016, 07:27:17 pm »
http://therightscoop.com/breaking-ted-cruz-sets-record-for-most-caucus-votes-ever/

BREAKING: TED CRUZ SETS RECORD FOR MOST CAUCUS VOTES EVER!
Posted by The Right Scoop on Feb 1, 2016 at 11:02 PM in Politics
By The Right Scoop

According to Fox News, Ted Cruz has set a record for the most Iowa caucus votes of any candidate ever!

So not only does Ted Cruz beat the odds and win, he sets a record for the most votes ever!

How amazing is that!
video at link

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/breaking-ted-cruz-sets-record-for-most-caucus-votes-ever/#ixzz3z2ZTP5c0

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/breaking-ted-cruz-sets-record-for-most-caucus-votes-ever/#ixzz3z2ZG8HGI
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: TED CRUZ SETS RECORD FOR MOST CAUCUS VOTES EVER!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 07:39:58 pm »
187K total votes, around 30% of the GOP base here, 50% more than '12.  The Dems were way down. It was a great night.
The Republic is lost.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 07:50:27 pm »
I heard that amazing fact last night.   Largely due to the huge voter turn out, but FOX news said earlier in the day that a larger than normal turnout would be good for Trump, and a lower than normal would favor Cruz and Rubio. Shows you what they know.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 08:44:45 pm »
187K total votes, around 30% of the GOP base here, 50% more than '12.  The Dems were way down. It was a great night.
is there a total of how many dems voted?

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 10:21:33 pm »
yep and managed to come out of Iowa, despite the "greatest ground game in history" with 1 more delegate then Trump or Rubio.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2016, 10:43:53 pm »
Rev. Cruz Jr., joins Rev. Huckabee and father Santorum for last three Iowa GOP primary victories.

Savor, while warm. Should Cruz gain the GOP nomination, I predict he loses to any democrat.

Why? Because his views are simply too far from the nation's mainstream.

The democrats will say this man wants to put your wife, daughter, sister in jail if she gets raped and has an abortion.

The democrats will say this man's father wants to anoint him, to  be a King.

For a start.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2016, 10:45:56 pm »
yep and managed to come out of Iowa, despite the "greatest ground game in history" with 1 more delegate then Trump or Rubio.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 05:21:59 am »
is there a total of how many dems voted?

I read somewhere about 180K, way down from '08.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 05:51:16 am »
Rev. Cruz Jr., joins Rev. Huckabee and father Santorum for last three Iowa GOP primary victories.

Savor, while warm. Should Cruz gain the GOP nomination, I predict he loses to any democrat.

The democrats will say this man wants to put your wife, daughter, sister in jail if she gets raped and has an abortion.

For a start.

All this is true.  I agree Cruz is too far right if the election is held in a vacuum of only Cruz.  If you had told me 10 months ago, I would be rooting for Cruz, I would have called you crazy.

I think whoever the GOP picks (Trump, Cruz, or Rubio) will win the general election.  I don't expect the voters to embrace Cruz...I expect them to reject Obama's 3rd term.  Bernie's views are equally too far left for the nation and Hitlery is very damaged and running left as fast as she can.

I understand your concerns about Cruz, and even share some of them.  Your warnings give me pause and make me reassess my position because I recognize your intellect and political observational skills.

Keep posting my friend, and I'll keep reading.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 06:58:07 am »

For a start.

Yeah right. Because the Rats and the MSM would normally just give the GOP nominee a pass as long as he was a safe moderate candidate like Romney or McCain. Lots of history in your favor on that pronouncement.

Pro-Obama group blames Romney in woman's death
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/aug/09/priorities-usa-action/pro-obama-group-blames-romney-womans-death/

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 01:33:52 pm »

Not sour grapes merely a thoughtful, rational, response to the mindless campaign bot worship being published about Cruz after Iowa.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2016, 01:52:00 pm »

Ted Cruz got the most caucus votes ever. True, but...(please, anyone, correct me if I'm wrong) so did Donald Trump and Marco Rubio.