Archives > GOPBR Media Room

What is GOPBR Media?

<< < (3/6) > >>

ABX:
Everyone should have noticed "Above the Fold". This is a small step towards our transformation to be user-centric. We want to highlight YOU. Our members are our greatest minds.  We are still working on formatting the top header and improving the site but as you contribute original content, we are going to make sure that content is put front and center as well as shared among as many platforms as we can.

As a placeholder, I dropped in a couple of original articles by members in the top. Please keep writing and message me when you have a new article and I'll highlight it on top until we can get all this more automated.

ABX:
Bumping for new members. This is part of our long term business plan- to create exclusive content and have members who are actual field reporters in their area, as well as commentators, editors, photojournalists, etc.

We want to be a source of content, not just a place to talk about other venue's content.

Many more exciting things to come.

Sanguine:
I am planning on going to the Texas Republican convention?  Is that the sort of thing you are interested in?

ABX:

--- Quote from: Sanguine on April 24, 2016, 03:44:54 pm ---I am planning on going to the Texas Republican convention?  Is that the sort of thing you are interested in?

--- End quote ---

Oh hell ya!  Live reporting, photos (being a freelance photojournalist I'm big on that), editorials, whatever.

Sanguine:

--- Quote from: AbaraXas on April 24, 2016, 03:47:51 pm ---Oh hell ya!  Live reporting, photos (being a freelance photojournalist I'm big on that), editorials, whatever.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it should be an exciting one.  I'm happy to post first-person accounts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version