Author Topic: REPORTER: DOJ, FBI “SUPER PISSED OFF” at Obama White House Over Clinton Investigation (Video)  (Read 799 times)

rangerrebew

REPORTER: DOJ, FBI “SUPER PISSED OFF” at Obama White House Over Clinton Investigation (Video)

Jim Hoft Jan 29th, 2016 6:37 pm 991 Comments

On Friday White Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters some officials at the FBI have said Hillary Clinton is not a target of the current investigation.
Hillary Clinton Classified Mediaite

These latest comments by the Obama White House reportedly have FBI and Justice Department officials “Super Pissed Off.”

Catherine Herridge reported:

That statement by Josh Earnest has got the back up of our contacts at the FBI and Justice Department for two reasons… They are SUPER PISSED OFF to use a technical term. Number one, Josh Earnest has absolutely no clearance or visibility in the FBI investigation. Number two, they say it really seems part of a troubling pattern from the White House because the president earlier said he did not see any national security implications to the Clinton emails and then we found out he had never been briefed.

Via On The Record:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/reporter-doj-fbi-super-pissed-off-at-obama-white-house-over-clinton-investigation-video/
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 10:46:40 am by rangerrebew »

Offline xfreeper

ala fast and furious, benghazi, etc. a lot of smoke and dust and then.............nothing. I fear we are going down the same path and it's all for theater

Offline flowers

ala fast and furious, benghazi, etc. a lot of smoke and dust and then.............nothing. I fear we are going down the same path and it's all for theater
kabuki, i agree. all to waste time for hil. meanwhile in the background what is teamobama destroying?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Not sure if this is correct, but I saw it somewhere that once/if Hillary becomes the nominee - that these investigations have to stop at that time.  Does anyone know about this?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Carling

HRC's comments this morning, where she blamed this all on the GOP, isn't going to make her many friends at the FBI.  She just painted the dozens of agents working on the investigation as mere partisan lackeys doing the bidding of Republicans.

She really isn't a very bright person.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline xfreeper

She just realizes, unfortunately, that she has nothing to fear from them.

Offline flowers

She just realizes, unfortunately, that she has nothing to fear from them.
yep......i have noticed a change in her. she isn't even pretending anymore. just out and out lies from her. her praise for obama....that has gone overboard as well.