Author Topic: MOST DISHONEST PRESIDENT EVER Caught in Another Major Lie… This Time on Hillary’s Personal Email  (Read 603 times)

rangerrebew

MOST DISHONEST PRESIDENT EVER Caught in Another Major Lie… This Time on Hillary’s Personal Email

Jim Hoft Jan 30th, 2016 5:18 pm 84 Comments

Barack Obama is the most dishonest president in recent memory.

The man lies often with great ease.

Today Obama was caught in another lie.
Last March Barack Obama told reporters he learned of Hillary Clinton’s personal email use through media reports.

However, today The New York Times reported Obama emailed Hillary Clinton at least 18 times on her homebrew server.

The State Department on Friday said for the first time that “top secret” material had been sent through Hillary Clinton’s private computer server, and that it would not make public 22 of her emails because they contained highly classified information.

The department announced that 18 emails exchanged between Mrs. Clinton and President Obama would also be withheld, citing the longstanding practice of preserving presidential communications for future release. The department’s spokesman, John Kirby, said that exchanges did not involve classified information.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/most-dishonest-president-ever-caught-in-another-major-lie-this-time-on-hillarys-personal-email/
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 10:42:26 am by rangerrebew »

Offline flowers

when i read that 22 email wouldn't be released....i thought to myself...how many of those he sent?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
America has become the land of the insane and the home of amateurs.

Can you imagine what everyone undercover overseas must be thinking about all this. Imagine what our troops must be thinking.

Politics is not just an isolated silly game, where no one gets hurt. This is serious.

We have peoples' lives living on the edge of a razor, and these clowns are in charge.

On the one hand, we have some Black Muslim activist from the streets of Chicago as President, on the other hand we have a washed up ex-wife of an impeached President as the Secretary of State. No wonder Putin is laughing. No wonder the world is laughing. No wonder nobody trusts in America anymore. Even I don't.

This is insanity.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.