Author Topic: Michael Savage: Dems laughing at GOP civil war  (Read 697 times)

HAPPY2BME

Michael Savage: Dems laughing at GOP civil war
« on: January 30, 2016, 07:09:11 pm »
In a monologue posted on his website, Savage said the Democrats “are laughing because they see the entire Republican Party split in two, with the purists attacking the pragmatists, and the pragmatists mocking the purists.”

“Of course we would all like a purist candidate,” Savage said. “However most every election in the past has been lost on the Republican side by purist candidates who did not appeal to the masses.”

Savage, an avid supporter of Trump, said he considers himself a pragmatist “after seeing what purists have gotten politically, which is near zero.”

Purists have rarely elected anyone. Ever. And they will not in 2016,” he said.

He compared the divide between purists and pragmatists to the schisms within religions, such as in the Jewish faith, “where you have the ultra-Orthodox purists vs. the reform movement, and the conservative reform movement, which are the pragmatists modifying the religion to appeal to a larger mass of people.”

“Tens of millions of immigrants would continue to pour in over the border,” Savage said. “We cannot afford gridlock. We cannot afford a logjam. That is why I’m a pragmatist.”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/michael-savage-dems-laughing-at-gop-civil-war/

HAPPY2BME

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Michael Savage: Dems laughing at GOP civil war
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 07:16:07 pm »
Interesting ....  :pondering:

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 07:18:26 pm »
Interesting ....  :pondering:

========================================

Here, we have a felon running against the Republican Party candidate, and its going to be The Republicans against The Republicans instead of The Republicans against The Felon.

Nobody can snatch victory from the jaws of defeat like a Republican can.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 07:19:10 pm »
I can't stand Savage - the man who I heard with my own ears say George W Bush needs to be impeached, and that Obama was "perhaps the greatist President of my life time", before turning on him once again a week later. But Savage is right, the Dems are laughing at us and our infighting. A few minutes on the Democraticunderground will give you plenty of evidence of that.  A few months ago this seemed to be our election to lose. I'm not so sure anymore.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2016, 07:26:14 pm »
I can't stand Savage - the man who I heard with my own ears say George W Bush needs to be impeached, and that Obama was "perhaps the greatist President of my life time", before turning on him once again a week later. But Savage is right, the Dems are laughing at us and our infighting. A few minutes on the Democraticunderground will give you plenty of evidence of that.  A few months ago this seemed to be our election to lose. I'm not so sure anymore.

If current trends prevail, we will be throwing away the most important election in recent memory.  One that truly was ours to lose.  We still can nominate an actual Republican and/or Conservative, but we need to collectively regain our sense.

You can't nominate a liberal when you need to restore the Constitution and the nation to its foundation.

The only hope we have is for this Trump fever to heal and intelligence to be restored.  We are about to lose the country for good.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2016, 07:35:29 pm »
If current trends prevail, we will be throwing away the most important election in recent memory.  One that truly was ours to lose.  We still can nominate an actual Republican and/or Conservative, but we need to collectively regain our sense.

You can't nominate a liberal when you need to restore the Constitution and the nation to its foundation.

The only hope we have is for this Trump fever to heal and intelligence to be restored.  We are about to lose the country for good.

Like Glenn Beck says, we are at a crossroads. We lose this election to Hillary or Sanders, and I will dare say to Trump if he truly has not changed his progresive stripes, then the America that emerges, will be unreconizable, and there is no going back.  If the President doesn't cause the inevitible destruction then the SCOTUS appointees will.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2016, 08:00:39 pm »
Like Glenn Beck says, we are at a crossroads. We lose this election to Hillary or Sanders, and I will dare say to Trump if he truly has not changed his progresive stripes, then the America that emerges, will be unreconizable, and there is no going back.  If the President doesn't cause the inevitible destruction then the SCOTUS appointees will.

Exactly.

We are at such a critical point that emotions cannot be the leading factor in our selection of a nominee.  In all the "reasoning" I have read from any Trump supporter, the basis of it is emotion.  We are angry.  We have had enough losers.  We are so angry that we are willing to give up principles we have held our entire lives.

The country cannot survive if our brains don't overtake our feelings.   We just won't make it through another four years of what we have been through already.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.