Author Topic: Tattoo artist offers free tattoos of Donald Trump  (Read 3028 times)

HAPPY2BME

Tattoo artist offers free tattoos of Donald Trump
« on: January 30, 2016, 03:31:03 pm »

A tattoo artist who believes Donald Trump holds the key to the future of the US is offering free tattoos of the Republican presidential hopeful.

Bob Holmes has never voted before but said he believes Trump is the candidate who can take the US forward.

He said he had already tattooed 14 customers who had asked for a portrait of Trump or one of his slogans.

Speaking to a local TV channel in the US, Holmes said: "No matter what way of life you have, no matter what you do for a living, how can you not like Donald Trump?

"For the future of this country, how can you not?"

Trump has caused controversy with proposals such as vowing to ban Muslims from entering the US and claiming parts of London are "so radicalisedthe police are afraid for their lives".

More than half a million people in the UK signed a petition calling for him to be banned from entering the country.

Holmes, who runs Clay Dragon Tattoo in Seabrook, New Hampshire, said: "He's not a politician. He says every single thing that every person is thinking, but doesn't have the guts to say it.

He added: "As a business owner, I like the fact that he's a business owner and that this country has to start to run like that."

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-01-30/tattoo-artist-offers-free-tattoos-of-donald-trump/

HAPPY2BME

Re: Tattoo artist offers free tattoos of Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 03:32:55 pm »
I doubt there is a long line for these.

But I haven't seen a single Jeb Bush tattoo yet.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 03:35:09 pm »
Bob Holmes has never voted before but said he believes Trump is the candidate who can take the US forward.

There's a lot of that going around, talked to three folks this week that told me the same thing.

(I wouldn't recognize that face on the guy's arm though!)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 03:41:35 pm »
You know when you've achieved cult leader status when....

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 03:42:45 pm »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2016, 04:00:22 pm »
I doubt there is a long line for these.

But I haven't seen a single Jeb Bush tattoo yet.

I got one.

I had his face tattooed on my butt. I'd be happy to show you. If you want.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 04:05:00 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2016, 04:06:49 pm »
I got one.

==============================

ok.  That's a good one.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2016, 04:09:04 pm »
I got one.

================================

Just curious, who did it for you, and was it FREE?

Those things are expensive.

The guy that did the two Trump ones did them for free.

Can you top that?

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2016, 05:09:28 pm »
================================

Just curious, who did it for you, and was it FREE?

Those things are expensive.

The guy that did the two Trump ones did them for free.

Can you top that?

Lol. No I can't.

Having been in the military, I have direct experience with lots and lots of tattoos. You wouldn't believe the crazy crap soldiers will tattoo themselves while in Hong Kong or P.I.

But no. I have not a single tattoo anywhere, and I never will, free or otherwise. Tattoos are permanent identifying marks. If you have a particular tattoo, in a specific place, then you are that person. No matter what your documents say, and no matter what you look like. Cops use tattoos all the time to know who they are dealing with.

But more than that, I have always considered tattoos to be stupid. My father had a tattoo on his forearm he got in Korea when he was in his twenties. Growing up, I watched that tattoo morph from some kind of indistinguishable bird, eagle i guess, into an amorphous dark blue splotch on his arm as he grew older, which always made him look like he just had some kind of an accident with a bic ink pen.

And then there is the pasty 150 pound punk, who has the skull with the snake coming out of the eye socket with something provocative written under it. NO FEAR! DEATH BEEFOR DISHONER! tattooed on his neck or shoulder.

Oooooh, scary right? What a badass?

I always had an urge to kick those guys butt, just for no reason, just for general purposes.

No. Not a tattoo guy. Some people like it. I don't. I have seen so many beautiful women, and they turn a certain way and I see a tattoo. That's it for me. I'm gone. I cannot deal with a tattooed woman. The female body is beautiful. You cannot make it more beautiful with drunk doodles drawn all over it.

I once worked with a woman who had eyeballs, a set of eyes, tattooed on her back at the lower part of her neck. My god that was gross. I got heebie jeebies every time I saw it. And then, to make matters worse, she started hitting on me after a while. Uuuuuuh, No thanks.

I'm not saying this is 'final' for everyone. I understand that many people love tattoos. I am only speaking for me myself. But to me, and only me, tattoos represent massive stupidity. I would never do it, and I would never be with someone like that. It is a mindset I have developed, nothing more than that.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 01:31:27 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2016, 05:45:00 pm »
Military pay was very low. I had to decide between marvelous German beer, or tattoos. I have no tattoos.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2016, 05:52:11 pm »

Indeed.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2016, 05:59:40 pm »
I had a couple once (Three day hangover layover in Bonn - Germans are as efficient at tattooing as they are with everything else). Getting them removed was bloody expensive, and more painful than getting them in the first place.

But yeah, I can't abide tattoos on women. Nor pierced lips, tongues or eyebrows, for that matter. Makes me cringe as bad as biting on tinfoil.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ABX

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2016, 06:39:08 pm »
Well, it hurt but...

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2016, 06:39:57 pm »
Agreed. Not a chance. When I see those girls who look like they fell into a fishing tackle box face first, ... No.

Not for me. I don't know what they are doing or what they are thinking or who in the world likes that stuff, but it is not me.

"Oh honey, I just love the way that hook pierces your cheek so well. It is soooo enchanting. And I love your sleeve tattoos. Will you be my wife?"

LOL. No thanks. I prefer a 'blank' unillustrated version of woman. I think nature and evolution have made women just about as beautiful as they could ever possibly be, just as they are.

If I want to doodle on her, I'll wait until she is naked asleep. Then I'll get a set of sharpies and give it to my daughter and say, 'make mommy pretty, sweetheart'.

From what I have seen, the effect would be approximately the same.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:29:48 pm by 240B »

Offline ABX

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2016, 06:40:10 pm »
This one falls under what my tattoo artist friends usually say: "Cheap ain't good and good ain't cheap"

Offline ABX

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2016, 06:41:50 pm »
I got one.

Don't forget the neck.

http://blog.tattoodo.com/2015/08/jeb-4-prez-neck-tattoo-just-made-2016-elections-interesting/
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 06:42:39 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2016, 07:16:47 pm »
Don't forget the neck.

http://blog.tattoodo.com/2015/08/jeb-4-prez-neck-tattoo-just-made-2016-elections-interesting/

Alright now, we have to stop this silly tattoo bashing thread right now. Especially when it comes to Jeb4Prez under the neck tattoos. This could not be more normal. I mean, really? Come on. Who wouldn't do this?

Now, anyone who happens to look under my chin, will know that I support Jeb Bush. And that, will make him win! What could be more logical?

On the side, this is a guy who will be wearing a beard for life. And can you picture the morticians, like 40 years from now, who shave him? What the hell is this!?

They will have to Google it just to understand what the tattoo means. lol

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2016, 08:44:01 pm »
No tattoos for me.  I've seen a couple of women (ok, it WAS at Walmart) clearly in their 60's, if not older, with tattoos on their ankles - complete with gnarly toes, purple spots and varicose veins. 

I vomited a little bit in my mouth.

:nono:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2016, 08:57:49 pm »
When I talk to someone who has eyebrow piercings or tongue or cheek piercings.....at times I cannot hear a word they are saying....just looking at the piercings. None for me as well. There is a beautiful actress, I forget her name. Last time I saw her on the TV....ugly. Tats all over her. One woman on TV that I like her tats is the one who works for the American Pickers. But that is rare for me to like tats.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2016, 09:33:33 pm »
One woman on TV that I like her tats is the one who works for the American Pickers. But that is rare for me to like tats.

Well, here she is. We all have our own thing. And I respect that fact that you may like this. On the other hand, I think she looks like a repulsive circus freak. There is no amount of money that could ever hook me up with her. She makes me want to puke. Uuuuugh.

http://tattoomagz.com/american-pickers-danielle-tattoos/american-pickers-danielle-2/
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 01:22:54 am by 240B »

Offline flowers

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2016, 09:39:48 pm »
Well, here she is. We all have our own thing. And I respect that fact that you may like this. On the hand, I think she looks like a repulsive circus freak. There is no amount of money that could ever hook me up with her. She makes me want to puke. Uuuuugh.

http://tattoomagz.com/american-pickers-danielle-tattoos/american-pickers-danielle-2/
yep that is her.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2016, 09:46:05 pm »
I'm with flowers on this one, normally I can't stand tattoos on any one, but for some reason they don't bother me as much on her...  Maybe it is because I enjoy the show?   :shrug:

Offline ABX

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2016, 02:02:50 am »
I guess I'm in the out here on all that too. All jokes aside from the other posts I made, I don't mind them at all. I have a lot of highly inked friends (and I have a small trash polka shoulder/arm piece I'm working on). My wife has a couple of memorial tattoos on her back (her latest is a work of art and a half); everything that can't be seen unless you want it to be seen.  No one would ever guess, we are all suits and formal to most people (no Yuppie jokes) I guess because of our involvement with the art and music community it just seems to be the normal in our circle. Some of the best people I know are heavily tattooed. Hell, my wife's last artist is a Marine and she is a wonderful artist and person.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 02:03:46 am by AbaraXas »