Author Topic: Fiery Fiorina goes after Clintons. Carly unloads on both Hillary, Bill  (Read 348 times)

rangerrebew

Fiery Fiorina goes after Clintons
Carly unloads on both Hillary, Bill
Published: 7 hours ago

Carly Fiorina once again found herself in the undercard debate for GOP presidential candidates but she made the most of her limited opportunity with a fiery attack on Hillary Clinton.

After being accused of making a personal attack by Fox News moderator Martha MacCallum, Fiorina had a ready response.

"It wasn't a personal attack," said Fiorina. "I was pointing out the fact that Hillary Clinton will do anything to gain and hang on to power – anything. Listen, if my husband had done [what] Bill Clinton did I would have left him long ago."

Fiorina's comment was met with hoots and applause. After pausing to acknowledge it, Fiorina continued, "Here's the deal.

"Hillary Clinton has been climbing the ladder to try to get power and here now she is trying for the White House."

She then deployed a line she's been trying out in recent days by exclaiming, "She's probably more qualified for the big house!" to more appreciative laughter.

"She's escaped prosecution more times than El Chapo," Fiorina said. "Perhaps Sean Penn should interview her. The woman should be prosecuted."

The potential for a prosecution of Hillary Clinton stems from her use of a private, personal email server for government messages that reportedly included classified documents and information. The government has not announced whether charges will be brought against her, yet.

And after more appreciative laughter and hooting, Fiorina concluded: "And while Mrs. Clinton has flown hundreds of thousands of miles across the globe, I have too and I know that flying is an activity not an accomplishment. I know that she has held many positions and many titles but has not accomplished much of anything in her life. She has gotten every single foreign policy challenge wrong. And she continues to lie to the American people.

"You see, it's called the Clinton way, and both Bill and Hillary Clinton practice it, the Clinton way. 'Say whatever you have to say, do whatever you have to say, lie as long as you can get away with it' – Hillary Clinton cannot be the president of these United States."

The debate also featured Jim Gilmore trying to make his impact on the race. Gilmore, who has barely campaigned in Iowa, tried to stir things up with Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum by accusing them of "holding some billionaire's coat" by attending Trump's pep rally later in the night.

Trump was among eight candidates, along with Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Dr. Ben Carson, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Ohio Gov. John Kasich and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, who qualified for the main debate held by Fox News Thursday night at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moinse.

But Trump refused to participate because of the treatment he got in a debate six months ago from Fox News' Megyn Kelly – and a subsequent press statement from Fox that ridiculed him.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/fiery-fiorina-goes-after-clintons/#8aOddGqCZh4pXgpy.99

HAPPY2BME

Re: Fiery Fiorina goes after Clintons. Carly unloads on both Hillary, Bill
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 03:48:25 pm »
Fiorina is correct of course.  Hillary has escaped prison more times the El Chapo.

I would like to see Trump put her somewhere in his cabinet.