Author Topic: Obama Administration Orders Labeling of Israeli Goods  (Read 527 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Obama Administration Orders Labeling of Israeli Goods
« on: January 29, 2016, 12:42:36 am »
Memo directs ‘trade community’ to label Jewish goods

A memo issued earlier this month by the Obama administration directs the U.S. “trade community” and government partner agencies to explicitly label Israeli-made goods that have been produced in the West Bank.

The Jan. 23 directive states that it is “not acceptable” to label goods coming from Israeli companies in the West Bank and Gaza Strip as having been produced in “Israel.”

The order comes amid an effort by the European Union to label Israeli-made goods, a move the Israeli government called anti-Israel and that prominent anti-Semitism watchdog groups have condemned as among the worst incidents of anti-Semitism in 2015.....

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/obama-administration-orders-labeling-of-israeli-goods/

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Obama Administration Orders Labeling of Israeli Goods
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 01:19:27 am »
I'm not sure labeling goods specifically from the West Bank or Gaza is anti-Semitic.   But what this does is equally disturbing to Israel because it's a step defining the State of Israel back to the 67 borders.  Many in the EU are using the same labeling protocols.

My question is this:  Does an American administration direct US Customs without Congressional oversight or input?

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 06:26:36 am »
My question is this:  Does an American administration direct US Customs without Congressional oversight or input?

This is His Excellency Al-Hashish Field Marshmallow Dr. Barack Obama Dada, COD, RIP, LSMFT, Would-Be Life President of the Republic Formerly Known as the United States you're talking about.

Since when does he need Congressional oversight or input to do what he bloody well pleases?

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 01:38:49 am »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 01:53:07 am »
99.98798% of American Jews voted for Hussein Obama, the whole time screaming that he is not a Muslim.

I am, sort of, happy about this. I love to see American Liberal Jews have to eat their own shit, and have to swallow their own unbelievable stupidity.

Wait until, His Majesty the Imama, starts requiring American Jews to register.

Wait until Hussein requires all products in America, meaning movies, cars, houses, anything, to be labeled as being sold by by a Jew.

What Obama wants, is one step short of a Yellow Star on all goods, entertainment, or services, provided by a Jew.

The world has a right to know! I certainly don't want any "Jew Stuff" in my life. And neither does Hussein Obama.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.