Author Topic: Biden: GOP race is a 'gift from the Lord'  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: GOP race is a 'gift from the Lord'
« on: January 28, 2016, 11:04:03 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/267377-biden-gop-race-is-a-gift-from-the-lord

January 28, 2016, 03:31 pm
Biden: GOP race is a 'gift from the Lord'

By Harper Neidig

Vice President Biden on Thursday said that the contentious Republican presidential primary race is a gift fom God to the Democrats.

"We may be given a gift from the lord in the presidential race here," he said in a speech before House Democrats at their retreat in Baltimore.

"I don't know who to root for more.  Cruz or — what's that guy's name? He's having a fundraiser tonight for veterans, I'm told," he said, referring to GOP front-runner Donald Trump and his closest competitor, Ted Cruz.

Many Democrats believe that either candidate would be an ideal opponent for their nominee given some of their conservative views, particularly on immigration.

"But all kidding aside folks, it's been a tough last couple of [election] cycles. But we should get up, man. There's a real shot here."

"I'm confident we'll win back the Senate. I think we can make great inroads and maybe win back the House, when no one expects it now," he added.

"We've got to make the case of what we're for and what they are for."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HAPPY2BME

Re: Biden: GOP race is a 'gift from the Lord'
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 11:27:03 pm »
Democrats are learning from the Republicans.

Invoke 'the name of the lord' if all else fails.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 11:37:23 pm »
"I don't know who to root for more.  Cruz or — what's that guy's name? He's having a fundraiser tonight for veterans, I'm told," he said, referring to GOP front-runner Donald Trump and his closest competitor, Ted Cruz.
We can guess which candidate Biden supports (and it's not the Texan).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 01:35:44 am »
Vice President Biden on Thursday said that the contentious Republican presidential primary race is a gift fom God to the Democrats.

Gee, I wonder who Biden will credit with the gift coming from the FBI to the Democrat frontrunner, what's her name.   :pondering: