Author Topic: Don’t Be Racist – NYC Okays “Pee In Place” Public Sidewalk Urination  (Read 593 times)

rangerrebew

Don’t Be Racist – NYC Okays “Pee In Place” Public Sidewalk Urination
Rick Wells 01/27/2016

New Yorkers can take solace in the fact that their rights to be equally disgusting, offensive and unsanitary and to publicly expose themselves to passing strangers, including children are now protected by Mayor Bill de Blasio and his city council.

An assortment of quality-of-life laws are being relegated to the ranks of the non-enforced because too many minorities are being arrested under them. When an overly large percentage of the violations of a law take place among a particular minority or ethnicity, the liberals naturally assume there is something wrong with the law or those who are enforcing it. The easy solution, when possible, is to just gut or jettison the law.

Puerto Rican born City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito has a record of finding even the well-hidden racial component to societal problems and public urination is no exception. Not being able to “let it fly” in public puts New York’s citizens of color at an unfair disadvantage. It’s an injustice that she and her ally Bill de Blasio are now correcting.

Mark-Viverito commented, “We know that the system has been really rigged against communities of color in particular. So the question has always been, what can we do in this job to minimize unnecessary interaction with the criminal justice system, so that these young people can really fulfill their potential?” The obvious answer to Mark-Viverito and de Blasio is, “let em pee in place.”

Mark-Viverito and her fellow council members will introduce a set of bills, collectively titled the Criminal Justice Reform Act on Monday. Many misdemeanor offenses will now be virtually decriminalized, including public urination, excessive noise, drinking in public, marijuana possession and miscellaneous public park-related infractions. Rather than arresting violators, civil summonses will be issued to appear in a court under the Office of Administrative trials and hearings.

Fines for a first time offense would range from $25 to $250 with those too poor to pay having the option of performing community service instead. Police would retain the option of arresting the violators, although, that would immediately brand them even further as being a racist.

Community service work under the auspices of the City of New York would likely include access to a rest room, an important first step on the road to rehabilitation and acceptance into the civilized community. No such provisions are expected for public defecation and masturbation, both of which have also increased greatly under the de Blasio administration. They have apparently not yet attained the level of acceptability as normal public behavior with the New York City Council that the other activities have.

Labeling the new approach a “civil option,” NYPD spokesman Stephen P. Davis commented, “We have been supportive of having a civil option for the police. Where appropriate, the civil option is probably going to be the go-to option,” but police want to retain the discretion to arrest.

Be careful how you use that phrase “go-to,” after Monday, boys.

Read more at https://universalfreepress.com/2016/dont-be-racist-nyc-okays-pee-in-place-public-sidewalk-urination/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well, now, Every rich looking Wall Street type I see I'm going to whip it out and pee on them all. Pee Freedom! Piss is for everyone!

Next time I am in New York, I will be peeing everywhere. In the women's room, in the hotel lobby, in the malls. I will pee all over that city, and on everyone in it.

And then I will do a little dance. I call it, the I just pissed on you dance. And there is nothing you can about it. Welcome to New York, bitch. Now I'm going to piss on you. LOL

The difference in this particular lunacy is that all New Yorkers, rich and poor, use the sidewalks. Wait until these pampered millionaires have to dirty their thousand dollar shoes by walking in bum piss everywhere they go, or worse yet, getting pissed on by bums, vagrants, thugs, and hoodlums.

de Blasio should be recalled. There has to be a new election. No one, including the idiots who voted for him, knew he was as batshit crazy as he is. He should be in an asylum somewhere. Instead of that, he is mayor of New York City. Seems about right.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

What this new, "enlightened" social policy represents is a precise inversion of the "broken windows" school, as practiced by Rudy Giuliani and others, back in what are now apparently viewed as The Dark Days.

The old theory rested upon oh... centuries of societal observation, whereby it has been frequently witnessed that wherever petty crimes and uncivil behavior are either tacitly or openly accommodated, far worse behavior inevitably follows.

It would seem, for reasons that continually elude liberals and leftists of all types, that a society that tolerates bad behavior, in the interest of defending whatever ideological kookery rules the day, invites far more of the same.

And then, the kooks blame their own host culture for the rot and riot they themselves have created.   
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 02:27:02 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
De Blasio is a gift from heaven. He is the only one who could show the Liberals what "Liberalism" really is.

It takes a batshit crazy wacko, to be able to affect other batshit crazy wackos.

And he is just the man for the job, to show them all how crazy they all are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.