Author Topic: Trump Won't do Debate  (Read 16424 times)

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Re: Trump Won't do Debate
« Reply #400 on: January 29, 2016, 03:02:38 am »
That is a ridiculous and unfair slander against this site.

Sinkspur was asked to leave for reasons that had nothing to do with his opinion on anything. His behavior against the members, mods, and owners, of this site simply became intolerable. He was warned countless times on civility. He ignored these warnings and if anything his behavior got worse.

He was aggressive, rude, insulting, and often vulgar. That is the only reason he is no longer here. Not because of any opinion he held about anything. That was not even a consideration.

sounds like MOST of the trump devotees on Free Republic ..glad I never made its accquaintance
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #401 on: January 29, 2016, 03:02:55 am »
Well,you are supporting a trust fund punk that..... is a life-long denizen of NYC,a draft-dodger,good friend of the Clintons,Bloomberg,and ego-maniac with the most outlandish sense of entitlement ever seen.

Don't blame me,I had nothing to do with any of that.

....turned a one million dollar inheritance into a TEN BILLION DOLLAR GLOBAL EMPIRE.

:laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #402 on: January 29, 2016, 03:30:57 am »
I'm going to guess this sounded so much more clever in your head.   :silly:

000hehehehe

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #403 on: January 29, 2016, 03:36:40 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Carling

« Reply #404 on: January 29, 2016, 04:16:36 am »
Am I missing the debate thread tonight, or is it still All Trump All the Time here?

On a side note I'm getting really sick of being in LA and Orange County for work 3 days every other week with it either pouring rain, or the same temperature as Portland. 

« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 04:22:07 am by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #405 on: January 29, 2016, 04:20:47 am »
Am I missing the debate thread tonight, or is it still All Trump All the Time here?

On a side not I'm getting really sick of being in LA and Orange County for work 3 days every other week with it either pouring rain, or the same temperature as Portland.

No, there was a debate thread, and it was fairly Trump-free.  Sorry you missed it.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #406 on: January 29, 2016, 04:24:54 am »

On a side note I'm getting really sick of being in LA and Orange County for work 3 days every other week with it either pouring rain, or the same temperature as Portland.

Are you complaining about weather in SoCal this week?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Carling

« Reply #407 on: January 29, 2016, 04:24:55 am »
No, there was a debate thread, and it was fairly Trump-free.  Sorry you missed it.

I must be going blind because I can't find it anywhere!   :beer:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #408 on: January 29, 2016, 04:24:58 am »

On a side not I'm getting really sick of being in LA and Orange County for work 3 days every other week with it either pouring rain, or the same temperature as Portland.

You know what? I'm almost to that point where I'm sick of politics. The bickering and bloviating and bitching reminds me of my ex.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #409 on: January 29, 2016, 04:29:16 am »
The trend you speak of has only worsened since I took my leave of this place a few months ago. I hate seeing this place lose its identity. The conversation here now sounds strangely similar to FR, Facebook, the Blaze, and any other place were people come to bump heads over politics

I just hate reading that....we try so hard here to give everyone a voice and share their opinions, civilly of course.

What else can we do?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #410 on: January 29, 2016, 04:30:37 am »

i think you're kidding but here it is

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,193170.0.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Carling

« Reply #411 on: January 29, 2016, 04:35:12 am »
i think you're kidding but here it is

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,193170.0.html

I'm exhausted.  That's my excuse?   :thud:

Thanks, Nancy!  Going to do some bedtime catching up on the news while my wife and girls stayed in LA for a girls' weekend.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 04:36:03 am by Carling »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #412 on: January 29, 2016, 04:43:45 am »
I will address this

Luis comes and goes and he knows he is always welcome...the same with MACVSOG68 who was just here the other day...they will post when they have something to say...

Oceander is always here...lol

...I do not discuss my actions re bans or suspensions of members...but sink was not banned for his opinions...why would I have just now done that after all these years....he was banned by his actions on this site.

Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #413 on: January 29, 2016, 11:39:23 am »

....turned a one million dollar inheritance into a TEN BILLION DOLLAR GLOBAL EMPIRE.

:laugh:

That should be a hollow laugh because he inherited a 12 million dollar trust fund from his grandfather when he turned 21,PLUS 15,000 pieces of rental property in NYC.

When his father died,he inherited another 200 million.

He claims his net worth now is 4 billion dollars,NOT 10 billion,and 2 billion of that net worth is his estimate of the value of his trademark,the Trump name.

No real surprise a Trumpette would be ignorant of The Donald. It's pretty much a requirement to like him at all.

And don't go forming a pity party because  you have been rightly identified as a Trump fan. If it shames you that much maybe you had better look at yourself for the blame,not me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #414 on: January 29, 2016, 11:51:31 am »
I will address this

Luis comes and goes and he knows he is always welcome...the same with MACVSOG68 who was just here the other day...they will post when they have something to say...

Oceander is always here...lol

...I do not discuss my actions re bans or suspensions of members...but sink was not banned for his opinions...why would I have just now done that after all these years....he was banned by his actions on this site.
I think Oceander is using another screenname now.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #415 on: January 29, 2016, 02:17:56 pm »
That should be a hollow laugh because he inherited a 12 million dollar trust fund from his grandfather when he turned 21,PLUS 15,000 pieces of rental property in NYC.

When his father died,he inherited another 200 million.

He claims his net worth now is 4 billion dollars,NOT 10 billion,and 2 billion of that net worth is his estimate of the value of his trademark,the Trump name.

No real surprise a Trumpette would be ignorant of The Donald. It's pretty much a requirement to like him at all.

And don't go forming a pity party because  you have been rightly identified as a Trump fan. If it shames you that much maybe you had better look at yourself for the blame,not me.

I have never spent so much time googling and reading about a presidential candidate like Donald J Trump in my entire life-long interest in politics!

You'll have to come up with a better description than "ignorant." As a target myself of insults by supporters of Cruz, Rubio and Kasich, I know there are many nifty insulting terms for you "non-vulgarians" to launch against us vulgarians...

(one other thing, please note the irony in my post before deciding to respond. It will save us a lot of time and agita)

Offline aligncare

« Reply #416 on: January 29, 2016, 02:22:44 pm »
I think Oceander is using another screenname now.

I thought sneakypete's style of posting seemed familiar...hmm  :pondering:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #417 on: January 29, 2016, 03:02:12 pm »

IMO, the debate threads should be at the top of the POLITICAL category. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #418 on: January 29, 2016, 03:31:27 pm »
IAs a target myself of insults by supporters of Cruz, Rubio and Kasich

Let me correct the record - I've characterized Trump supporters in general,  not you personally.  You're the one who's whined about personal insults merely because you identify with a group I've explained time and again that I cannot respect and why.   The only time I believe I've addressed you personally is when I noted that "Trump himself views you as a fool".     But that's because Trump himself has said as much about his supporters (claiming that they wouldn't desert him even if he shot someone in the middle of NYC). 

It's none of my business or concern how much honor, common decency and self-respect mean to you.   All I can say is that they sure as hell keep me from ever voting for Donald Trump.     
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 03:33:40 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #419 on: January 29, 2016, 04:27:09 pm »
I thought sneakypete's style of posting seemed familiar...hmm  :pondering:

Ya got me! You're just too observant for me to get away with that.

What gave me away? Was it the fact that I have been posting exclusively under this screen name since 1998?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #420 on: January 29, 2016, 04:37:24 pm »
Ya got me! You're just too observant for me to get away with that.

What gave me away? Was it the fact that I have been posting exclusively under this screen name since 1998?

Come on, take a joke.  :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #421 on: January 29, 2016, 05:45:00 pm »
Come on, take a joke.  :beer:

Once again,I need to know it is a joke,first.

If I took it wrong,my sincere apologies.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #422 on: January 29, 2016, 05:48:40 pm »
Once again,I need to know it is a joke,first.

If I took it wrong,my sincere apologies.

No need to apologize. We're all a little on the edge three days before the Iowa caucuses.  :patriot:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #423 on: January 29, 2016, 06:07:47 pm »
No need to apologize. We're all a little on the edge three days before the Iowa caucuses.  :patriot:

Politics bring out the "edge" in everyone. Why even bother with it if it didn't?

Although sometimes I take a great deal of satisfaction from knowing that the majority of the voters in this country don't vote. Take a walk around a Wal-Mart and tell me how many of those people YOU want to see standing in line at a voter booth.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #424 on: January 29, 2016, 07:00:05 pm »

ok, let's take the edge off . . .

[attachment deleted by admin]

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.