Author Topic: Trump Dropped An OBAMA BOMBSHELL… Democrats Are FURIOUS! (WATCH)  (Read 2747 times)

HAPPY2BME

On Fox News’ Fox and Friends, conservative Presidential candidate Donald Trump made a huge claim about President Barack Obama.

First, a clip was played (below) where Obama says, ““I love this job and here’s I think a fair statement: If your name is Barack Hussein Obama, you, you had to have liked politics in order to get into this office.”

Then, Trump drops a truth bomb: Barack Obama isn’t his real name!

Well, that wasn’t his name. His name was Barry Soetoro and that was his name and he changed his name to Barack Hussein Obama. And, you know, it just shows everything about this man people don’t get. And you know, it’s an incredible statement. He makes that statement and, frankly, you know, it’d be OK if he didn’t make this statement, but he made this statement and his original name was a very different name.

Trump then reminded the audience of how much Obama has loved the expensive perks of the White House. After all, Obama loves flying around on Air Force One to play golf all over the world, and the multi-million dollar luxury vacations.

This is why so many Republican primary voters love Trump… he is speaking the truth!

This video is epic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pGXkrui5E4

Don’t forget that it was Hillary Clinton in 2008 who first raised questions about Obama’s background and his birth certificate. Trump is raising an important point… After seven years, we still know very little about the radical leftist in the White House.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-just-dropped-an-obama-bombshell-democrats-are-furious-watch/#ixzz3yLuHvHU8

Offline aligncare

Re: Trump Dropped An OBAMA BOMBSHELL… Democrats Are FURIOUS! (WATCH)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 02:12:20 pm »

It just goes without saying, Trump already has all the perks. He doesn't need this job. He's running for love of country.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 02:16:10 pm »
It just goes without saying, Trump already has all the perks. He doesn't need this job. He's running for love of country.

=================================

There is something to be said about an individual who is running for an elected office to benefit THAT office and NOT himself FINANCIALLY.

He does NOT need a Federal Retirement and is not CONSTRICTED by being tied to a system that demands his compliance or he won't get it (a Federal Retirement).

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 02:21:21 pm »

Absolutely true.

And if we can put up with the narcissism of BHO for 8 years, we can put up with our own narcissist for the same.

Anti-American Narcissist?   Or as some in here claim..., a freedom-loving, 2nd Amendment loving, capitalist/free-market loving Narcissist?

Gee!     Take your time......I'll wait.    :whistle:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 02:22:08 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 02:25:38 pm »

After seven years, we still know very little about the radical leftist in the White House.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-just-dropped-an-obama-bombshell-democrats-are-furious-watch/#ixzz3yLuHvHU8

??? We know a lot about the leftist in the White House ... we now know that his agenda was to transform America. We now know how much destruction he has done to this country by his executive orders, his failures (by design) in the Middle East, etc.  Perhaps most importantly WE KNOW THAT OUR CONGRESS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE HAVE FAILED TO REIGN HIM IN!  Trump has admittedly stated that he needs to become more establishment to get things done.  Sorry, I do NOT want a president that is going to continue the same charade.  I want someone who will break up the Washington cartel not pander to them!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 02:26:44 pm »
How is stuff everyone already knew a bombshell?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 02:28:39 pm »
??? We know a lot about the leftist in the White House ... we now know that his agenda was to transform America. We now know how much destruction he has done to this country by his executive orders, his failures (by design) in the Middle East, etc.  Perhaps most importantly WE KNOW THAT OUR CONGRESS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE HAVE FAILED TO REIGN HIM IN!  Trump has admittedly stated that he needs to become more establishment to get things done.  Sorry, I do NOT want a president that is going to continue the same charade.  I want someone who will break up the Washington cartel not pander to them!

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 02:29:58 pm »

I will garantee you that there are hundreds of millions who have never seen any of this before!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 02:32:10 pm »

That's the point here.   Not EVERYONE already knew that.

But with the obsession of all things "TRUMP" in the news.....they do NOW!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2016, 02:34:58 pm »
I will garantee you that there are hundreds of millions who have never seen any of this before!

While he is using the media to his advantage ... where is his focus on taking out Hillary??

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2016, 02:39:21 pm »
While he is using the media to his advantage ... where is his focus on taking out Hillary??

=====================================

Is there a mirror anywhere near you?

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2016, 03:13:23 pm »
Absolutely true.

And if we can put up with the narcissism of BHO for 8 years, we can put up with our own narcissist for the same.

Anti-American Narcissist?   Or as some in here claim..., a freedom-loving, 2nd Amendment loving, capitalist/free-market loving Narcissist?

Gee!     Take your time......I'll wait.    :whistle:

All politicians, political pundits, political journalists, campaign consultants etc are  Narcissists. All of them consider themselves "brilliant" "the smartest people in the room".

Anyone one who thinks different has never spent any time around any of them.

Offline Carling

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2016, 05:25:36 pm »
My very liberal mother still thinks my brother and I were lying when we told her his middle name is Hussein.

We literally showed it to her and she refuses to believe it.  I love her but the willful ignorance and cognitive dissonance required to be a liberal is something I can't comprehend.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2016, 05:29:18 pm »
"Trump Dropped An OBAMA BOMBSHELL"

Oh, for God's sake! We're getting bulletins every time Trump goes to the toilet now?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2016, 05:29:58 pm »
(The) cognitive dissonance required to be a liberal is something I can't comprehend.

I have always been unable to comprehend it as well. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2016, 05:30:47 pm »
"Trump Dropped An OBAMA BOMBSHELL"

Oh, for God's sake! We're getting bulletins every time Trump goes to the toilet now?

Well, that could be a bombshell.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2016, 05:34:16 pm »
Why is he bringing this up again??

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2016, 05:37:44 pm »
My very liberal mother still thinks my brother and I were lying when we told her his middle name is Hussein.

We literally showed it to her and she refuses to believe it.  I love her but the willful ignorance and cognitive dissonance required to be a liberal is something I can't comprehend.
As radio host Jim Quinn says, liberalism is standing on one's head and telling the rest of the world they're upsidedown.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2016, 05:41:17 pm »
As radio host Jim Quinn says, liberalism is standing on one's head and telling the rest of the world they're upsidedown.

:beer:   :silly:

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2016, 05:59:56 pm »

That's not liberal...that's human. People from all over the political spectrum do that.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2016, 06:02:08 pm »

L.I.V.'s are the core demographic here. There are many things under the sun about which they are blissfully unaware.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline flowers

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2016, 06:34:47 pm »
Exactly...why. obama is not running for prez.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2016, 06:39:15 pm »

Ummm...because it was force-fed as a specific question for response by that Fox panel...
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2016, 06:47:23 pm »
Ummm...because it was force-fed as a specific question for response by that Fox panel...

And the fact that the video is from November of 2014 kinda renders the "why now?" question moot...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 06:49:53 pm by katzenjammer »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2016, 07:04:00 pm »

Every link, every headline, every article, should be suspect. This is the primary season after all.