Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: 'They didn't want to see it!' Director says humiliated Huma Abedin and her disgraced husband Anthony Weiner REFUSED to preview new documentary detailing the fallout from his second sexting scandal  (Read 876 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3415702/It-s-like-living-nightmare-humiliated-Huma-Abedin-urged-detach-disgraced-husband-Anthony-Weiner-Hillary-Clinton-camp.html

Hillary Clinton top adviser Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner take center stage in a new documentary made during calamitous run for NY mayor
    Couple were invited to see the movie before its release but director tells Daily Mail Online 'they said they didn't want to see it'
    Huma is advised that it wouldn't be wise to be seen in public with Weiner on Election Day
    The candidate threatens to 'kick the a**' of MSNBC talk host Lawrence O'Donnell but he's more irritated that cameras reveal his bald spot
    Watching a TV report of seedy revelations about her husband's continued sexting Huma shakes her head in disgust
    Weiner manages to avoid a confrontation at MacDonald's with phone sex partner Sydney Leathers in Operation Pineapple
    Filmmakers insist they were not pressured by Hillary Clinton to take out some sensitive parts of the film

Offline PzLdr

Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

Pity poor Huma Weiner...husband and boss.  That's a suicide combo.
I don't pity her a bit. When she married him he was a powerful mouthy congressman. She is high up with the MB.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I don't pity her a bit. When she married him he was a powerful mouthy congressman. She is high up with the MB.

Muslim women pretty much marry who they're told to, don't they? 

Marriages of "convenience" - this marriage was convenient to whom?   :nometalk:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

Muslim women pretty much marry who they're told to, don't they? 

Marriages of "convenience" - this marriage was convenient to whom?   :nometalk:
She is muzzie and he is Jewish?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
She is muzzie and he is Jewish?

Well, that is enough to make you question their marriage - especially when you consider her ties to the MB.  I don't know if he was in Congress at the time they met.  It just doesn't seem like much of a love-filled marriage.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

Well, that is enough to make you question their marriage - especially when you consider her ties to the MB.  I don't know if he was in Congress at the time they met.  It just doesn't seem like much of a love-filled marriage.
They married in 2010. his scandal was in 2011. They have at least one child.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I suspect their religions are secondary to their ideology.

Offline flowers

Huma has been with hil since she graduated college.