Author Topic: Rubio is a “Hispanic Barack Obama” - This Is Who Glenn Beck Thinks Would ‘Crush Hillary’ In The Election  (Read 391 times)

HAPPY2BME

While Donald Trump has dominated 80% of the election-related news, few other candidates seem to get much air play. But recently, Glenn Beck attended a stump speech from this candidate and responded that he would ‘crush Hillary.’ According to The Blaze:

In a candid car ride home from one of presidential hopeful Sen. Marco Rubio’s (R-Fla.) stump speeches in Dallas, Texas, Glenn Beck confidently said the Florida senator is his second choice for the GOP nomination, presumably after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas).

“I will tell you, not only could I vote for him, he’s one of my two now — a strong No. 2,” Beck said in a video he posted to his Facebook page.

Beck’s high praise comes after he spent the afternoon recording an interview with Rubio, which is set to air on TheBlaze TV Thursday evening at 5 p.m., and attended a rally for the GOP hopeful at the Westin Dallas Park Central Hotel.

“I hate to play this card, but I think he’s genuine enough to where we disagree on things, … but at least he’s honest, that he says what he means and means what he says,” Beck said.

“He will crush Hillary Clinton — crush her,” Beck continued.

The radio personality went on to say he believes Rubio is a “Hispanic Barack Obama” and will make Clinton look “ancient.”

“He’s got youth to him and he’s going to make her look like she is absolutely ancient,” Beck said.

According to Beck, when up against Rubio on issues like income inequality, immigration and raising a family, the Democratic front-runner will look “1,000 years old.”

“I was really impressed,” Beck concluded.

It’s interesting with Rubio so far down in the polls that Mr. Beck would consider endorsing him. But, it’s clear that Mr. Trump has offended or turned off everyone from establishment Republicans on one side, to Mr. Beck on the other.

While it’s not likely that Mr. Rubio will win the nomination, it will be interesting to see if his popularity receives a bump in the polls after Glenn Beck’s remarks.

http://conservativealert.com/this-is-who-glenn-beck-thinks-would-crush-hillary-in-the-election-and-its-not-who-you-think/

Offline GAJohnnie

Beck needs to let go. He had his moment on the stage and now it has passed.  He is simply embarrassing himself at this point.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I think Rubio's numbers started to decline after Beck said that.  He is the kiss of death for any politician that allows himself to be associated with him.  Trump is wise to avoid him like the plague he is.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

HAPPY2BME

I think Rubio's numbers started to decline after Beck said that.  He is the kiss of death for any politician that allows himself to be associated with him.  Trump is wise to avoid him like the plague he is.

===============================================

For some great (unknown) reason to both god and science, Americans have abruptly and suddenly found that not only the taste of it has become repugnant, but they can no longer survive on a steady diet of $hit sandwiches.

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner ..