Author Topic: Donald Trump's ghostwriter won't vote for him  (Read 497 times)

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Donald Trump's ghostwriter won't vote for him
« on: January 24, 2016, 10:21:24 pm »

The man behind the words of Donald Trump's 2000 book The America We Deserve says he can't support Trump for president. In an interview Wednesday on Fox News radio's Alan Colmes Show, writer Dave Shiflett said that he thought Trump had displayed "no class" on the campaign trail, particularly when he railed on Sen. John McCain's (R-Ariz.) military record. "I'll tell you what really bugs me about him, where it really ripped it with me and Trump was the stuff he said about McCain," Shiflett said. "McCain suffered severely, and I had a son who did two tours in Middle East during the last war and we had kids from here who went over there and some of them got hurt. They ain't gonna be the same."
Aside from calling out Trump's remarks, Shiflett also questioned the Republican presidential candidate's reliability. "I used to think it was my first work of fiction," Shiflett said of the book he ghostwrote for Trump back in 2000. "Who knows where he stands on anything."

http://theweek.com/speedreads/596854/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-wont-vote

amazing!
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Donald Trump's ghostwriter won't vote for him
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 10:34:33 pm »
 "Who knows where he stands on anything."

I do. He is always standing in front of a mirror or a tv camera.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 10:47:28 pm »
"Who knows where he stands on anything."

I do. He is always standing in front of a mirror or a tv camera.

Ya ...he's got to make sure that his comb over is hiding the 666 on his forehead.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 11:20:42 pm »
This obviously isn't real. Everyone knows Our DonaldTM doesn't use a ghost writer.  No one is capable of matching the yuge intellectual prowess of Our DonaldTM.  Being a ghost writer would mean getting into the mind of and really understanding the subject to speak for him, something that would absolutely destroy us mere mortals.

Offline Carling

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 11:46:11 pm »
If you're a guest on the disgusting Alan Colmes podcast, you're not voting for any Republicsn candidate.

Colmes was let go from FoxNews for his blog attacks on people, and not even MSDNC would hire him.

Let's elevate things here, please, above getting into Alan Colmes' sewer.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 12:27:55 am »
This obviously isn't real. Everyone knows Our DonaldTM doesn't use a ghost writer.  No one is capable of matching the yuge intellectual prowess of Our DonaldTM.  Being a ghost writer would mean getting into the mind of and really understanding the subject to speak for him, something that would absolutely destroy us mere mortals.

I think "The Don" (as the Trumpeteers call him before bowing to kiss his ring) probably just used a Jedi mind trick to take over control of that guys mind and fingers so he could be in two places at once.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 12:48:45 am »
Donald Trump's ghostwriter won't vote for him 

Because he doesn't like what he said about McCain (who did, if you believe what he wrote in his book, give up information on his unit to the enemy).

What's really important to me is what does Trump's dry cleaner think?  Anyone know? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 01:26:44 am »

Because he doesn't like what he said about McCain (who did, if you believe what he wrote in his book, give up information on his unit to the enemy).

What's really important to me is what does Trump's dry cleaner think?  Anyone know?
\

Nobody can say enough bad things about McLunatic. Not even Trump.