Author Topic: Trump says he could shoot people and still wouldn't lose voters  (Read 7918 times)

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Re: Trump says he could shoot people and still wouldn't lose voters
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2016, 11:42:46 pm »
Intemperate behavior is the new temperance. Incivility is the new civility. Oh well.

Our wild, wacky, unpredictable Donny is just so doggone entertaining, isn't he? Just a big old human blunderbus chock-full of simply crafted messages for the masses to ensure that even the Attention Deficit League gets it all, in one ear and out the other.

Donny lives his fantasy.....the Presidential fantasy will like elude him

Pro wrestling suits hin far far better..

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2016, 12:06:07 am »
LOL!  Almost had it.  "Jeff Head...Buck somebody".

:beer:

You headed us all in the right direction, DC.  :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2016, 12:10:31 am »
I wonder what ever happened to Howlin?  I think she got zapped in one of the purges, and posted elsewhere for a bit, but I haven't seen her on line for years now.

I saw her a very long time ago on Mad Ivan's site, but it's been years.

It was funny, when I went back to TOS for a short (miserable) time, some jerk there accused me of being, what was that derogatory term they used for women?..... can't think of that either...... but a good buddy of Howlin's, working in cahoots with her, and I had no idea what he was talking about.  He just made it all up in his peabrained TOS head....

Anyway, she had something to do with Buckhead's discovery, I think............ but I can't seem to remember anything very well any more.

Water over the bridge, and all that.......   ^-^

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2016, 12:17:29 am »
It was TankerKC who first said it didn't look anything like his ANG memos from back then, and then Buckhead noticed the font.  I stayed up most of that night as the CBS story unraveled in front of my eyes.   I think Howlin may also have been involved in some manner.

TOS peaked at that moment, IMO.

Absolutely right.  It was downhill from there.

And thanks for the reminder about TankerKC.  It was SO cool that we were part of a place that took Dan Rather down, wasn't it??

Offline Carling

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2016, 12:37:46 am »
Absolutely right.  It was downhill from there.

And thanks for the reminder about TankerKC.  It was SO cool that we were part of a place that took Dan Rather down, wasn't it??

It was.  Truce, musiclady?  Primary season gets heated but I've regained perspective on what really matters, and this is a fun place for me to hang out and kill time while avoiding work and watching sports on a weekend.   :beer:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2016, 12:42:00 am »
It was.  Truce, musiclady?  Primary season gets heated but I've regained perspective on what really matters, and this is a fun place for me to hang out and kill time while avoiding work and watching sports on a weekend.   :beer:

Absolutely.  You're a good guy, and I respect you.  No more 'heat' between us.

(And I've taken you off Ignore......... for good!)

In fact........... it's ALL good!  :beer:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2016, 12:44:10 am »
 :grouphug:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2016, 12:52:35 am »
 0052 :cheerlead: :elephant: :lotsosmileys: *girl beer* :martini: 888heartkitty :0012:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2016, 12:58:07 am »
Carling...MusicLady!  That's the highlight of my day!    :beer:

.....of course, it's still 'early'. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 12:58:42 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2016, 01:35:45 am »
Carling...MusicLady!  That's the highlight of my day!    :beer:

.....of course, it's still 'early'.

When I was a kid (not a very well behaved one, I might add), and my Dad punished me and then sent me to my room, I would vent a bit, then try as hard as I could to stay mad at him.  But I never could do it.  I can't hold grudges, even if I try...... which I don't. 

I'm much happier now.  :laugh:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2016, 02:35:16 am »
What the hell is he talking about?  Is he cracking?

I keep trying to tell people he is insane,and almost nobody wants to listen because he tells them a few things they want to hear.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2016, 02:37:18 am »
Why does he say such things? Really, no big deal if he shot another American?

Because he has no judgement whatsoever.

Yet some people want to see him in possession of our nuclear launch codes.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2016, 02:39:55 am »
When I was a kid (not a very well behaved one, I might add), and my Dad punished me and then sent me to my room, I would vent a bit, then try as hard as I could to stay mad at him.  But I never could do it.  I can't hold grudges, even if I try...... which I don't. 

I'm much happier now.  :laugh:

Know exactly what you mean. 

Buddy Hackett once said, paraphrased, "I never hold grudges, because while I'm home grudging, they're out dancing!"

That Buckhead thing was what, 16 years ago?  Or, was it 12, when they tried to use it vs. Kerry?

My point though is that some of here have been together since then...and we're a family of sorts.

And family members scratch and fight sometimes.

I was thinking along the lines that maybe Carling realized that when he offered his apology. 

But maybe I'm just projecting.

I think it's high time we let Sinkspur (Mike) come back home.   For chrissakes, it's a blizzard out there! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2016, 02:41:11 am »
In other words, he is saying that his supporters don't really care, what he say or what he does, they will still support him.  So ... what does that say about his supporters?   :shrug:

It tells me most are basing their support of him emotionally after hearing him say a few things they like that needed to be said. They are so desperate to hear a politician agree with a few of their viewpoints that they overlook the other things he says.

I doubt most of them would really go along with some of the stuff he says,but they are like most people and just hear what they want to hear,and dismiss the rest as stuff he's just kidding about.

The biggest lies are the ones we tell ourselves.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2016, 02:46:26 am »

hes utterly NUTS  ........Psycho  ARROGANCE

And there ya have it. Bathhouse Barry might think he is the smartest person in any room he enters,but Trump really and truly thinks he is the smartest man in the world. Based mostly on him being "smart enough" to inherit money and position.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2016, 02:49:57 am »
I'm afraid you're right about that Navy. 

We're down to the wire, and if this guy is our best choice, we might as well wrap up the country in a trash bag, and throw it out. 

We won't recover.  Ever.

I still stand by my position that he decided to run for President as a Republican to help out his globalist friends,and will step down when the offers of future government and building contracts get big enough.

He will then drop out of the race and spend the rest of his life bragging about how "I COULD have been President if I wanted,but decided the position was beneath me."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2016, 02:58:50 am »

Buddy Hackett once said, paraphrased, "I never hold grudges, because while I'm home grudging, they're out dancing!"

That Buckhead thing was what, 16 years ago?  Or, was it 12, when they tried to use it vs. Kerry?

My point though is that some of here have been together since then...and we're a family of sorts.

I was thinking along the lines that maybe Carling realized that when he offered his apology. 

I think it's high time we let Sinkspur (Mike) come back home.   For chrissakes, it's a blizzard out there!

I disagree with you about SS.  There's a certain unbalancedness there. 

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2016, 03:03:29 am »
I disagree with you about SS.  There's a certain unbalancedness there.

All I'm talking about is another chance for a member here since Day 1 and many of us have known him for many years before here.  That's all. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2016, 03:04:26 am »
It was TankerKC who first said it didn't look anything like his ANG memos from back then, and then Buckhead noticed the font.  I stayed up most of that night as the CBS story unraveled in front of my eyes.   I think Howlin may also have been involved in some manner.

TOS peaked at that moment, IMO.

I would like to interject this little note into the conversation at this point:

Obama's supposed birth certificate has been take apart by multiple photoshop experts and not one soul on earth gives a damn!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2016, 03:07:14 am »
I would like to interject this little note into the conversation at this point:

Obama's supposed birth certificate has been take apart by multiple photoshop experts and not one soul on earth gives a damn!

No argument from me, Bigun.

It's part of the root of my anger.  Two sets of rules.  And now they're trying to pull it off with Hillary.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2016, 03:11:44 am »
All I'm talking about is another chance for a member here since Day 1 and many of us have known him for many years before here.  That's all.

FWIW. (and this surprises me), I miss him too.  I figured if you could go a few rounds with Sink, you could go a few rounds with anyone.   ^-^

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2016, 03:12:18 am »
No argument from me, Bigun.

It's part of the root of my anger.  Two sets of rules.  And now they're trying to pull it off with Hillary.

I still think Hillary will become the victim of some serious health issues very soon! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

Re: Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2016, 03:15:54 am »
I still stand by my position that he decided to run for President as a Republican to help out his globalist friends,and will step down when the offers of future government and building contracts get big enough.

He will then drop out of the race and spend the rest of his life bragging about how "I COULD have been President if I wanted,but decided the position was beneath me."

Interesting theory.

And plausible.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2016, 03:18:19 am »

I don't have a problem with letting Sinkspur back in.

But I don't think my opinion carries a heck of a lot of weight on internal matters.

I usually think it's best for me to just enjoy the ride and stay out of the proverbial 'politics' of such things.  :patriot:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2016, 03:24:35 am »
I don't have a problem with letting Sinkspur back in.

But I don't think my opinion carries a heck of a lot of weight on internal matters.

I usually think it's best for me to just enjoy the ride and stay out of the proverbial 'politics' of such things.  :patriot:

Yeah...I should follow your lead here.   :pondering: