Author Topic: Trump says he could shoot people and still wouldn't lose voters  (Read 7871 times)

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Re: Trump says he could shoot people and still wouldn't lose voters
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2016, 09:03:38 pm »
What the hell is he talking about?  Is he cracking?

as I have been predicting for some moths now....his CAMPAIGN will end in a total and utter MELTDOWN and this, IS INDEED the beginning of same

hes DELETED his TWEET  quoting the statement  already

yes I have been on his BUTT about this since it occurred and IM NOT ABOUT TO STOP UNTEL HE DOES

this TWO WAY SOCIAL NEDIA  is wonderful....he can't avoid his won TWITTER ACCOUNT and he can't get us BANNED THERE  the poor sick SCHMUCK!!

THE SURGE GAS BEGUN...ans was BEGUN by us LITTLE PEOPLE  ahahahaha

TALLY HO!!
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2016, 09:05:02 pm »
Jeremy Diamond Verified account ‏@JDiamond1

.@realDonaldTrump on his loyal supporters:"I could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters."

I don't see it at trumps twitter feed only this guys.

HE HAS DELETED his TWEET!!! I quoted it...so I don't think DELETING is going to do him much GOOD unless he deletes his ACCOUNT!!!

WE are WINNING....as PREDICTED!!!  yes I PREDICTED THE MELTDOWN!!!

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2016, 09:06:45 pm »
Why does he say such things? Really, no big deal if he shot another American?

hes utterly NUTS  ........Psycho  ARROGANCE

I predicted this meltdown on TOS..some weeks ago...and got..WHACKED for my troubles

OH WELL

back to TWITTER to finish this DUMB SCHMUCK OFF before he deletes his ACCOUNT!!!

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2016, 09:15:57 pm »
Probably because he knows his supporters will just laugh and say, "That's just Trump being Trump."

And most of them will.......   **nononono*

Ive been flooding twitter.....and @therealdonaltrump with EGG ONS  since yesterday

i REDICTED this MELTDOWN...on F>R.....

it aint over until he walk OFF STAGE!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2016, 09:23:01 pm »

Ive been flooding twitter.....and @therealdonaltrump with EGG ONS  since yesterday

i REDICTED this MELTDOWN...on F>R.....

it aint over until he walk OFF STAGE!

He'll walk off the stage when your Mickey walks off that pier.     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2016, 09:29:29 pm »

:beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2016, 09:35:38 pm »

he doesn't have the staying power

He's already proven  when he DELETED his TWEET quoting his Most Unfortunately STUPID statement yet.

Needling this dumb schmuck is paying off BIGTIME

hes exposing the very PINNACLE of his ARROGANCE

can you say OUT OF CONTROL??

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2016, 09:37:01 pm »

you should check his twitter account...

sadly the deleted tweets have no history .....the REPLIES to same INCLUDING the statement....ah REMAIN until the accounts deleted I believe

oh well EASY COME...EASY GO!!

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2016, 09:38:30 pm »
Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html

the meltdown begins!!

I guarantee it!

I pray you're right.     And if there is going to be that meltdown moment it better happen pretty damn soon, before its just down to just him against Sanders or Hillary.  Like so many polls are now saying, Trump against either of those two WILL lose.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2016, 09:41:57 pm »
I pray you're right.     And if there is going to be that meltdown moment it better happen pretty damn soon, before its just down to just him against Sanders or Hillary.  Like so many polls are now saying, Trump against either of those two WILL lose.   

I'm afraid you're right about that Navy. 

We're down to the wire, and if this guy is our best choice, we might as well wrap up the country in a trash bag, and throw it out. 

We won't recover.  Ever.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2016, 09:57:37 pm »

he doesn't have the staying power

He's already proven  when he DELETED his TWEET quoting his Most Unfortunately STUPID statement yet.

Needling this dumb schmuck is paying off BIGTIME

LOL!

Who was the guy on TOS that was credited with proving Dan Rather's documents phony?  Jeff Head?   Buck somebody?   

You'll go down in history, MM    :whistle:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 10:11:01 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2016, 09:59:31 pm »
Thankfully Iowa is a poor indicator of who our nominee will be. In fact it is a small minority of Iowa winners that do go on to be the nominee or  President. But if he is our nominee I will exercise my power as an American Citizen to write somebody else in. Maybe Cruz, maybe Rubio, or maybe even one of my early favorites. But never will I sign on to Trump to be the most powerful man in the World.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 10:00:24 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Longiron

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2016, 10:09:49 pm »
Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html

the meltdown begins!!

I guarantee it!

What are  u guaranteeing a meltdown? You are right when TRUMP gets to. 80% he will implode?  :tongue2:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2016, 10:11:38 pm »
He's right about his supporters, isn't he?

He seriously could do anything he wanted and a large portion of his apologists and defenders would think it was great.

I haven't seen anything like this............... other than with Obama, I think...........

Intemperate behavior is the new temperance. Incivility is the new civility. Oh well.

Our wild, wacky, unpredictable Donny is just so doggone entertaining, isn't he? Just a big old human blunderbus chock-full of simply crafted messages for the masses to ensure that even the Attention Deficit League gets it all, in one ear and out the other.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2016, 10:20:50 pm »
Intemperate behavior is the new temperance. Incivility is the new civility. Oh well.

Our wild, wacky, unpredictable Donny is just so doggone entertaining, isn't he? Just a big old human blunderbus chock-full of simply crafted messages for the masses to ensure that even the Attention Deficit League gets it all, in one ear and out the other.

I find that when I look back over 66 years of life experience and call to mind the worst behavior I've seen...... that of badly behaved, insecure, Jr. High bullies........... it's the best parallel with Donald Trump's behavior.

There were always other boys and girls who laughed at the stupid things they said, but it didn't change the fact that what they said were stupid things, and that they were desperately trying to get the attention they craved to boost their deflated sense of self.

I just hope that after a while more of the 'boys and girls' excusing this particular bad, childish behavior, grow enough to realize that the guy they're following - the guy calling everyone else losers - is the real loser.

And I pray that this immature, graceless loser never gets anywhere near the White House......

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2016, 10:34:41 pm »
LOL!

Who was the guy on TOS that was credited with proving Dan Rather's documents phony?  Jeff Head?   Buck somebody?   

Id like to find that THREAD where I Challenged TRUMP to Buy His Own News Network but If I remember correctly...It was DELETED...ZOTTED....

you can believe that or not...I know Id rather not GO DOWN in history by the way Id rather just do whats NEEDED and let it go at that!!

LEFTISTS can NEVER ALLOW themselves to be openly RIDICULED

Ive been using Visuals to Do so For 20 Years In the Internet

One gets a big one on occasion Id go on but you wouldn't believe me anyway

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2016, 10:36:55 pm »
What are  u guaranteeing a meltdown? You are right when TRUMP gets to. 80% he will implode?  :tongue2:

IF Judge Judy asks this DUMB SCHMUCK about this statement TONIGHT on FOX news...as the Donny indicated he would be appearing there..and I TWEETED HER ASKING her to ASK the DONNY about this latest pinnacle of utter arrogance.....ALL BETS are off..... as to his staying power.

DOnt ya just love it when a plan comes together??

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2016, 10:39:04 pm »
I find that when I look back over 66 years of life experience and call to mind the worst behavior I've seen...... that of badly behaved, insecure, Jr. High bullies........... it's the best parallel with Donald Trump's behavior.

There were always other boys and girls who laughed at the stupid things they said, but it didn't change the fact that what they said were stupid things, and that they were desperately trying to get the attention they craved to boost their deflated sense of self.

I just hope that after a while more of the 'boys and girls' excusing this particular bad, childish behavior, grow enough to realize that the guy they're following - the guy calling everyone else losers - is the real loser.

And I pray that this immature, graceless loser never gets anywhere near the White House......

Donny is  having his @ss Kicked on Twitter DO join us

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2016, 10:47:06 pm »

Id like to find that THREAD where I Challenged TRUMP to Buy His Own News Network but If I remember correctly...It was DELETED...ZOTTED....

you can believe that or not...I know Id rather not GO DOWN in history by the way Id rather just do whats NEEDED and let it go at that!!

LEFTISTS can NEVER ALLOW themselves to be openly RIDICULED

Ive been using Visuals to Do so For 20 Years In the Internet

One gets a big one on occasion Id go on but you wouldn't believe me anyway

Why wouldn't I believe you?

I enjoy whatever you have to say when the subject/topic has nothing to do with Donald Trump.

Just having fun with you, that's all.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2016, 10:55:25 pm »
LOL!

Was it Buckhorn?  Was that the name of the guy who realized the old typewriters didn't have that font?

Those were pretty cool days, weren't they??  Heady days of yore.  ^-^

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2016, 11:07:04 pm »
Was it Buckhorn?  Was that the name of the guy who realized the old typewriters didn't have that font?

Those were pretty cool days, weren't they??  Heady days of yore.  ^-^

Buckhead, right?  It was cool.  I remember watching it as it unfolded.  Fascinating.

And, it was the kerning thingie.  Word processors kern, typewriters don't.  Rather's document kerned and used Times New Roman.  Which was a computer font, not a typewriter font. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2016, 11:11:36 pm »
Buckhead, right?  It was cool.  I remember watching it as it unfolded.  Fascinating.

And, it was the kerning thingie.  Word processors kern, typewriters don't.  Rather's document kerned and used Times New Roman.  Which was a computer font, not a typewriter font.

Buckhead!  YESS!!  Thank you, Sanguine.  I didn't think Buckhorn was right, but my aging mind couldn't come up with it.

And Howlin helped, didn't she?

Right.... computers had the font, but it wasn't a typewriter style (only Pica and Elite, right?), and the document was pre-computer.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 11:11:53 pm by musiclady »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2016, 11:16:34 pm »
Buckhead!  YESS!!  Thank you, Sanguine.  I didn't think Buckhorn was right, but my aging mind couldn't come up with it.

And Howlin helped, didn't she?

Right.... computers had the font, but it wasn't a typewriter style (only Pica and Elite, right?), and the document was pre-computer.

LOL!  Almost had it.  "Jeff Head...Buck somebody".

Offline Carling

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2016, 11:18:01 pm »

It was TankerKC who first said it didn't look anything like his ANG memos from back then, and then Buckhead noticed the font.  I stayed up most of that night as the CBS story unraveled in front of my eyes.   I think Howlin may also have been involved in some manner.

TOS peaked at that moment, IMO.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 11:18:38 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2016, 11:24:22 pm »
I wonder what ever happened to Howlin?  I think she got zapped in one of the purges, and posted elsewhere for a bit, but I haven't seen her on line for years now.