Author Topic: Rush: GOP Insiders Backing Trump, Hate Cruz and Conservatism  (Read 968 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Rush: GOP Insiders Backing Trump, Hate Cruz and Conservatism
« on: January 23, 2016, 04:54:31 pm »
I was going to write a long piece on this, and may still. The war has not changed. The battle on the Right is still between Conservatives and the Establishment.  The Establishment is still in the business of winning and raising money, not standing on principle.  They didn't take Trump seriously for the longest time because like his other runs or toying with running, they saw it more of an ego driven publicity stunt that has been a hallmark of his career.

Now that we are getting close to the primaries, the choices are being narrowed down. It is either going to be a stalwart Conservative or someone the Establishment can 'work with' and who has a history of changing positions for the right price or for popularity sake. One they can't manipulate; they know he'll stand on principle over party. The other they know is for sale.   

The NRO war is a good example of this. That represents the Conservative wing while the McConnells represent the Establishment wing. While everyone is attacking NRO, what they are attacking is a warning by Conservatives against the Establishment who has a history of caving.

Establishment Republicans are coming out for Donald Trump, but "what it really signifies is their hatred for Ted Cruz," radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh said on his program Thursday.

"It's the most incredible thing to sit here and watch all of this," Limbaugh said. "They literally despise Ted Cruz. They are beside themselves with hatred for Ted Cruz that goes beyond the rational."
It is rational, though, "if you understand the establishment's absolute hatred and distaste for conservatism," Limbaugh continued. "These people are out there, some of them are actually saying that they would actively, publicly support and vote for Hillary Clinton over Ted Cruz. Other elected Republicans are saying so, Republican consultants, typical establishment members, even some donors."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/rush-limbaugh-gop-backing-trump/2016/01/22/id/710414/#ixzz3y5Se2vHJ
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

Offline libertybele

Re: Rush: GOP Insiders Backing Trump, Hate Cruz and Conservatism
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 05:03:29 pm »
We might as well at this point just say it ... the Establishment is backing their liberal candidate; the candidate that they know will allow them to carry on. Here I thought people had enough of Hussein.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 05:08:46 pm »
... Here I thought people had enough of Hussein.   :shrug:

When you hope for change, you'll buy anything.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 05:12:20 pm »
We might as well at this point just say it ... the Establishment is backing their liberal candidate; the candidate that they know will allow them to carry on. Here I thought people had enough of Hussein.   :shrug:

===================================================

On the REAL PLANET EARTH, the 'establishment' within the Republican Party are the John Boehners, Mitch McConnells, and Paul Ryans - and they HATE DONALD TRUMP'S GUTS.

Twisting the term 'establishment' has never been more hilarious, or perverted.

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 05:19:52 pm »

On the REAL PLANET EARTH, the 'establishment' within the Republican Party are the John Boehners, Mitch McConnells, and Paul Ryans - and they HATE DONALD TRUMP'S GUTS.

I think you missed the past few days since the NRO drew its line. They are starting to all come out for Trump- even the old school Establishment like Bob Dole.
No surprise, the likes of Boehner and McConnell are people Trump financed. Example:
http://theresurgent.com/in-2013-and-2014-donald-trump-was-funding-john-boehner-mitch-mcconnell-against-the-tea-party/

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 05:50:04 pm »
The Donald simply state; 

"......see, all these people that made the mess we are in today, are gunning for me. I want to make America Great Again, and these people want to keep the mess."

"Are you going with them, or with me?"

Glenn Beck's name is at the top of the alphabetical list on the NR issue. Where I have posted the video of his rehearsals for crying, the result has been disillusionment.

Bottom line: They are ALL clowns to some degree.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 05:54:19 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Longiron

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 07:43:56 pm »

Did not finish as usual what RUSH said about this subject, They the RINOGOPe, Conservative Establishment think if they support or look like they are supporting TRUMP his voters and supporters will turn away because he has ties to them. TRUMP and Sarah Palin; Republican and Conservative ESTABLISHMENT , yeah RIGHT! 9999what

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 10:16:09 pm »
Did not finish as usual what RUSH said about this subject, They the RINOGOPe, Conservative Establishment think if they support or look like they are supporting TRUMP his voters and supporters will turn away because he has ties to them. TRUMP and Sarah Palin; Republican and Conservative ESTABLISHMENT , yeah RIGHT! 9999what

================================

I submit that the 'Republican Conservative Establishment' is nothing more than the Democrat Party with a suit on.