Author Topic: Fiorina: Next President Will Decide Whether an Unborn Baby ‘Is Only as Good as the Organs You Can Sell From It’  (Read 186 times)

rangerrebew

Fiorina: Next President Will Decide Whether an Unborn Baby ‘Is Only as Good as the Organs You Can Sell From It’

(CNSNews.com) - In a speech at the March for Life rally on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., on Friday, GOP presidential candidate Carly Fiorina said the next president will have a say in whether an unborn baby just one month shy of being born “is only as good as the organs you can sell from it.”

“The next president of the United States will have a lot to say about whether a baby only a month, only a month from being born is only as good as the organs you can sell from it,” said Fiorina.

The 2016 March for Life marked the 43rd anniversary of the 1973 U.S. Supreme Court Roe w. Wade decision which legalized abortion.

“You saw what happened when I talked about the horrific truth of the Planned Parenthood videos during the Republican debates. Unlike the media, you have watched the videos. You have seen an abortion baby, its legs kicking, its heart beating while the technician describes how they want to keep these babies alive to harvest their organs,” she said.

“The Left called me a liar. They said, ‘There were no such videos. There are no aborted babies born alive. Nobody is selling body parts.’ That was the litany of the left, but look what happened next. A few short weeks later, Planned Parenthood came out and said that they no longer would take compensation for baby organs. Well I’ll tell you what. That sounds like an admission to me,” said Fiorina.

Fiorina said “the left has perverted feminism,” by pitting women against men and using them as a political weapon.

“The Left has perverted feminism into a political ideology where women are pitted against men and used as a political weapon to win elections,” said Fiorina.

“Ideological feminism now shuts down conversation on college campuses and in the media. If you are a pro-life man or heaven forbid a conservative woman who doesn’t believe in the litanies of the left, then you are waging a war on women or you a threat to women’s health, or you are … described as window dressing,” she said.
Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/fiorina-next-president-will-decide-whether-unborn-baby-only-good-organs