Author Topic: FBI Recovers Lost Clinton E-mails  (Read 613 times)

Offline flowers

FBI Recovers Lost Clinton E-mails
« on: January 22, 2016, 02:55:18 am »
twitter only right now...

Fox News Verified account ‏@FoxNews

Catherine Herridge: "The @FBI was able to recover [Clinton's] deleted emails ... [wipe] was not what I would call a professional standard."

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/690326045803855872

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Re: FBI Recovers Lost Clinton E-mails
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 02:58:29 am »
This could be very interesting!
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 03:09:22 am »
Let's hope something comes of it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 03:14:37 am »
yep, could be.  FBI or valjar at this point.  :smokin: hil, well she made her deal with the devil decades ago.  :laugh:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 03:49:38 am »
Sweet. :smokin:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 03:56:44 am »

To say the least!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Carling

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 03:56:57 am »
This explains why so many agents are working on this case.  The FBI knew this months ago, I'm sure, and are building a case of epic proportions that even Loretta Lynch won't be able to ignore.

How long until this awful person HRC drops out of the race?  Will the media even ask her about it the next time she dares to answer a question from them?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 04:09:19 am »
This explains why so many agents are working on this case.  The FBI knew this months ago, I'm sure, and are building a case of epic proportions that even Loretta Lynch won't be able to ignore.

How long until this awful person HRC drops out of the race?  Will the media even ask her about it the next time she dares to answer a question from them?

If the media does hammer Hitlery about the FBI probe, it will be because they believe Sanders can beat Trump.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 04:12:57 am »
Hillary's Kharmaggedon?

I wish she would still be the candidate though, because she is so easy to beat. I'm not as worried about Bernie as I am about Biden.  I think he would be harder to beat.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 04:29:25 am »
I wonder what they might have...foreign money laundering, who she was communicating with and what information was passed.  This might take in more than just Hillary. A lot of Democrat money men and others connected to the party like Debby Wasserman-Shultz or Sid Blumenthal could be parties to some interesting stuff.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 04:40:43 am »

Offline Paladin

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2016, 05:41:01 am »
In its modern usage, hubris denotes overconfident pride and arrogance. Hubris is often associated with a lack of humility, though not always with the lack of knowledge. Those accused of hubris often come from higher social backgrounds, such as politicians or wealthy celebrities, than the accuser, who accuses them of having marginal experience with the realities of the topics they are addressing. An accusation of hubris often implies that suffering or punishment will follow, similar to the occasional pairing of hubris and nemesis in Greek mythology. The proverb "pride goeth (goes) before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall" (from the biblical Book of Proverbs, 16:18) is thought to sum up the modern use of hubris. It is also referred to as "pride that blinds", as it often causes one accused of hubris to act in foolish ways that belie common sense.[5]

Wikipedia
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2016, 05:46:50 am »

The emails were not "lost" or even misplaced. They were thought to have been destroyed, but the process turns out to have not been completely effective.

Was the deletion/destruction deliberate? Was that a crime?

Back when I attended graduate business school, a professor taught that a manager could delegate authority but he could not delegate responsibility.

Of course politicians do that all of the time; e.g. let underlings take the fall. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2016, 01:59:20 pm »

I think that is a very good analysis and the case being built may be against more folks than we might imagine! Could the FBI take down the President or Val Jar?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2016, 02:05:58 pm »
I think that is a very good analysis and the case being built may be against more folks than we might imagine! Could the FBI take down the President or Val Jar?

I doubt OPapaDoc and Val-Jar are directly involved, although it does defy credibility that they were not cut in on the action in some way. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2016, 02:43:02 pm »

At this point, I'd settle for Mrs. Clinton.

We can worry about the rest of them after the election.  When 0 won't be able to issue any pardons.