Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: A Trump Or Cruz Win Would Be Like 'Being Shot Or Poisoned'  (Read 287 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-ted-cruz-shot-or-poisoned_us_56a11e33e4b0d8cc109905aa

"The only way we lose this election is to nominate somebody who cannot grow this party’s vote among minorities, young women, and the coalitions we need to win," Graham told reporters on Capitol Hill. "If you nominate Trump and Cruz I think you’d get the same outcome. Whether it’s death by being shot or poisoning, does it really matter? I don’t think the outcome will be substantially different."

snip

"Dishonest, which is Hillary Clinton in the eyes of the American people, beats crazy," Graham said.

Shot or poisoned????????

Dishonest is what you think hil did graham?????????????????? 

:nometalk:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 12:06:37 am by flowers »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-ted-cruz-shot-or-poisoned_us_56a11e33e4b0d8cc109905aa

Shot or poisoned????????

Dishonest is what you think hil did graham?????????????????? 

:nometalk:

If it means that is how Lindsey will feel...I want it just that much more!
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

If it means that is how Lindsey will feel...I want it just that much more!
You know it.

I post again....

Republican voter
Democrat voter
Pissed off voter......check!

it is from a jpg floating around the internet.

Online libertybele

At this point I would like to label the GOPe as equally delusional as the liberal lunatics.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.