Author Topic: TED CRUZ: If you want someone to cut deals with Reid, Pelosi, and Schumer THEN DONALD TRUMP IS YOUR GUY  (Read 573 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://therightscoop.com/ted-cruz-if-you-want-someone-to-cut-deals-with-reid-pelosi-and-schumer-then-donald-trump-is-your-guy/

TED CRUZ: If you want someone to cut deals with Reid, Pelosi, and Schumer THEN DONALD TRUMP IS YOUR GUY
Posted by The Right Scoop on Jan 21, 2016 at 5:35 PM

Ted Cruz hit back at Donald Trump today for his attack on Cruz, that he won’t go along to get along to curry favor in Washington.

Of course Cruz accepts this criticism and in turn says that if you want someone who will go along to get along and cut deals with the likes of Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer, then Donald Trump is your guy.

Watch: at  link

Couldn’t have said it better myself. It’s clear Trump puts a high priority on his ability to cut deals with people and that’s just not something I’m looking for in a candidate. I’m looking for someone who will push back against the DC establishment and push them to the right through solid leadership, so when they do end up cutting a deal, it’s better for America.

That’s not Donald Trump. He’ll kowtow to the media and the establishment like all the other sellouts in Washington. Just look at his position on ethanol in Iowa for the most recent example.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HonestJohn

That's not really a great reason to *not* vote for Trump.

Because, as long as they are in the halls of Congress, you'll have to deal with them.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That's not really a great reason to *not* vote for Trump.

Because, as long as they are in the halls of Congress, you'll have to deal with them.

And keep right on getting what we've always got as a result!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And keep right on getting what we've always got as a result!

Maybe.  But I'm thinking Trump doesn't deal like McConnell or Ryan.   :smokin:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Maybe.  But I'm thinking Trump doesn't deal like McConnell or Ryan.   :smokin:

No he doesn't! He deals in the back room under the table!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

No he doesn't! He deals in the back room under the table!

Sorry, Bigun,  I don't know what that means.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Sorry, Bigun,  I don't know what that means.

It means LOTS of money changes hands until Donald get's what he wants!  If he becomes president it will be OUR money!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

It means LOTS of money changes hands until Donald get's what he wants!  If he becomes president it will be OUR money!

I respectfully disagree with this.  But thanks.

Online libertybele

I have a feeling that the 'back room' deals will be more prevalent under the 'negotiator than at any time in U.S. history.  I'm not quite so sure at this point if Trump will expand and reinforce the cartel or diminish it in his favor.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Perhaps Mr. Trump will "deal" with the democrats, perhaps not.

But of one thing, I'm certain:

Whatever deals he makes, will be better than those "negotiated" by the Republicans in Congress over the last several years.

Those weren't "deals" -- they were sellouts and giveaways!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Perhaps Mr. Trump will "deal" with the democrats, perhaps not.

But of one thing, I'm certain:

Whatever deals he makes, will be better than those "negotiated" by the Republicans in Congress over the last several years.

Those weren't "deals" -- they were sellouts and giveaways!

I usually don't but in this case I STRONGLY disagree with you!

- J. R. R. Tolkien