Author Topic: George W. Bush Is Now More Popular Than Hillary  (Read 529 times)

Offline flowers

George W. Bush Is Now More Popular Than Hillary
« on: January 21, 2016, 09:05:37 pm »
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/01/20/george-w-bush-is-now-more-popular-than-hillary/

Former Florida governor Jeb Bush, the well-funded-but-struggling establishment candidate, was treading water at minus-27 percent (19 percent positive, 46 percent negative). GOP front-runner and media mogul Donald J. Trump ranked dead last with minus-29 (29 percent positive, 58 percent negative).

The second-and third-place Republicans, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, ranked right in the middle of the pack, with minus-4 percent and plus-2 percent respectively. They also ranked first and second, respectively, when Republican voters where asked which candidate "you could see yourself supporting."

Cruz

Could Support -- 71 percent

Could Not Support - -25 percent

Rubio

Could Support -- 67

Could Not Support -- 28

Trump

Could Support -- 65

Could Not Support -- 34

Cruz's potential support (at 71 percent) was the highest he has yet reached, while the number of people who said they could not support Trump has fallen considerably from 74 percent last March to 34 percent this month.

Offline musiclady

Re: George W. Bush Is Now More Popular Than Hillary
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 09:10:14 pm »
I like that more could support either Cruz or Rubio than could support Trump.

Perhaps the conservative side of the Republican party is starting to wake up to the Trojan horse in our midst.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 09:23:01 pm »
I like that more could support either Cruz or Rubio than could support Trump.

Perhaps the conservative side of the Republican party is starting to wake up to the Trojan horse in our midst.

Let's hope so. :patriot: 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 09:37:27 pm »
Trump is certainly not conservative. That doesn't mean his supporters aren't.  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 09:51:46 pm »
Trump is certainly not conservative. That doesn't mean his supporters aren't.  :beer:

They may be conservative, but they sure don't care if their pick for President is!  It's an odd set of priorities, IMO.....

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 09:56:37 pm »
Frightened people do strange things. Angry people do very foolish things. Often for the best of intentions.

Both are buttons that Trump has been mashing hard enough in his campaign.

You're frightened? - You should be! I'll protect you!
You're angry? - I'm furious and will kick the bums out!

It's a message that resonates with people.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 09:58:42 pm »
Frightened people do strange things. Angry people do very foolish things. Often for the best of intentions.

Both are buttons that Trump has been mashing hard enough in his campaign.

You're frightened? - You should be! I'll protect you!
You're angry? - I'm furious and will kick the bums out!

It's a message that resonates with people.

Yes.

Emotional people.

Not thinking people.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 11:09:16 pm »
Never forget.

Barack Hussein Obama could not have been possible without (the help) of George W. Bush.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 11:10:26 pm »
Never forget.

Barack Hussein Obama could not have been possible without (the help) of George W. Bush.

Aren't you the guy who still thinks W was AWOL when he was in the ANG?

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2016, 11:12:03 pm »
Aren't you the guy who still thinks W was AWOL when he was in the ANG?

==================================

Can you prove he wasn't?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2016, 11:30:25 pm »
==================================

Can you prove he wasn't?

Well, actually I don't have to since the charges were proven to be totally bogus, the documents faked, Dan Rather lied about it to bring Bush down, and lost his job at CBS because of it.

The TRUTH proves it.

Where have you been??