Author Topic: EDITORIAL: Is Trump a McConnell-Rove Establishment Tool?  (Read 3195 times)

Offline Longiron

Re: EDITORIAL: Is Trump a McConnell-Rove Establishment Tool?
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2016, 03:39:31 am »
You do like to keep bringing this up, don't you.

Ignoring, for a moment, that yes he does have donors, you really should be saying "He has no donors - YET"
If you honestly think he's going to self finance all the way to the White House, you are not a shill, you are a fool.

NO DONORS, Self FUNDING what about that don't you understand? He is 39 MILLION behind HIS expected budget? In case you do not understand he did not spend 39 MILLION to date what he thought he was going to spend! He has no sugar daddy who he has to repay somehow when he gets elected as the 45 th POTUS :patriot: No Donors = no payback to the people who give you money. :chairbang:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/10/meet-ted-cruz-s-tax-dodging-sugar-daddy.html

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2016, 04:03:22 am »
I find a lot of this infighting to be unfortunate.  If Glenn Beck was out campaigning for Trump today, the Cruz supporters would be attacking him and the Trump supporters would be delighted to have his support.  Iowa has basically come down to Trump's perceived competence versus Cruz's purity and consistency.  People I have known and respected here for many years are on both sides of the debate.  I would like to stay on speaking terms with all of them. 

I am lucky to be a Rand Paul supporter and therefore irrelevant.  Everyone leaves me alone.    :pop41:

The guy who plays "the King" on the Burger King commercials just endorsed Rand.  What the hell do you have against McDonalds massadvj? ^-^

These are weird times, my friend.  Bob Dole and Sarah Palin VS Mark Levin and Glenn Beck.  I'm kind of hoping to have a car wreck and coma out the next 10 months.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2016, 04:23:31 am »
The guy who plays "the King" on the Burger King commercials just endorsed Rand.  What the hell do you have against McDonalds massadvj? ^-^

These are weird times, my friend.  Bob Dole and Sarah Palin VS Mark Levin and Glenn Beck.  I'm kind of hoping to have a car wreck and coma out the next 10 months.

It will be over in a few weeks.  I expect there will be some clarity after NH.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2016, 04:30:01 am »
As i told my mother first thing this morning after hearing this, and before Limbaugh came on,........

This is the Bush Kasich bomb. 
They are getting the "establishment" to pretend to be fore trump, so the people run to Cruz, where they feel they can knock him out.

2 hours after I said that....It was the one of the first things Rush said at Noon :beer: GTMA  :tongue2: :nometalk:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2016, 05:26:53 am »
As i told my mother first thing this morning after hearing this, and before Limbaugh came on,........

This is the Bush Kasich bomb. 
They are getting the "establishment" to pretend to be fore trump, so the people run to Cruz, where they feel they can knock him out.

2 hours after I said that....It was the one of the first things Rush said at Noon :beer: GTMA  :tongue2: :nometalk:

My thoughts exactly!  They've tried everything else to knock out Trump - this is a last resort attempt.  They know they can take Cruz out pretty easy. 

This cracks me up - they are trying to smear the "taint" of themselves all over Trump! 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2016, 05:28:04 am »
My thoughts exactly!  They've tried everything else to knock out Trump - this is a last resort attempt.  They know they can take Cruz out pretty easy. 

This cracks me up - they are trying to smear the "taint" of themselves all over Trump!

:thumbsup:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2016, 06:05:57 am »
I have a lot of respect for Beck and I think he will be an asset to him.  He isn't as popular as Limbaugh or Hannity but he has an audience of over 7,000,000 listeners.  Not too shabby.
Screaming Levin and crying Beck. Professional political entertainers.

Start at 2:40 where they apply ointment below Beck's eyes, while rehearsing for crying scenes.

Then get back to me and pontificate about "high principles" by Beck or by extension Levin or Cruz or any of them. Not Trump or Palin either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmXjxgy6MUo
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2016, 06:13:17 am »
Yep! he has no DONORS so they can tell him what to do and pull his strings?

:whistle:

So you're saying that only self-financing billionaires are qualified to be President?   Not common folks who came from nothing like Ronald Reagan, and had to seek political support?

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide