Author Topic: Donald Trump goes OFF THE RAILS: Ted Cruz is worse than Hillary when you think about it  (Read 221 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Once again the very desperate Donald Trump is trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, now suggesting that Ted Cruz is worse than Hillary “when you think about it” because of his filing mistake with respect to the loan he took out to fund his Senate campaign in Texas:

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/donald-trump-goes-off-the-rails-ted-cruz-is-worse-than-hillary-when-you-think-about-it-video/#ixzz3xtAVkWn6

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Mark Levin's Response

During the second hour of his show today, Mark Levin went through Trump’s latest attack on Ted Cruz where he suggested that Cruz was worse than Hillary for not filing a loan disclosure for his Senate campaign in 2012.

Trump said this was intentional by Cruz in order to hide his loans from the American people. But Levin called that a flat out lie, pointing out that Cruz did report the loans in other filings and explained how it’s common that someone might think this type of collateralized loan didn’t need reporting to the FEC, considering it was basically his money.

Levin said this isn’t a crime nor is it unethical, and certainly not a reason to keep beating someone over the head with it. Levin says Trump needs to stop lying about it, but that he probably won’t.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-thats-a-flat-out-lie/#ixzz3xtAv5NmD

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

Trump, desperate?  :silly:

A good laugh in the morning gets the blood going.

Offline libertybele

Trump, desperate?  :silly:

A good laugh in the morning gets the blood going.

Yes, Trump is desperate; so much so that I believe that there is a chance that he will become his own worst enemy ... it's already starting.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.