Author Topic: Whoopi Threatens to Leave U.S. Over Trump: ‘You Can’t Blame Immigrants’ for Country’s Problems  (Read 828 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/20/whoopi-threatens-to-leave-u-s-over-trump-you-cant-blame-immigrants-for-countrys-problems/

Wednesday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Whoopi Goldberg said Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump needs to “stop blaming” others for the problems in America and threatened to “move” out of the country.

Goldberg said, “People don’t like being the butt of the jokes and now that people say, listen, you can’t make me the butt of your jokes, I don’t like it. You can’t use me as some sort of stereotype. I don’t like it. That’s the PC  people are talking about. And the bottom line is this—find a different way to say what you’re going to say. People are not going to take it anymore. So if that’s what’s pisses you off, you’re going to stay angry.”

Co-host Joy Behar said, “A lot of it has to do with their pocketbook. They’re not making as much money as they used to make, that particular group of people. Maybe jobs are overseas, maybe technology has taken over, they don’t have the background for it. They’re ticked off.”

Goldberg interjected, “But then you can’t blame immigrants for that.”

Offline aligncare

Well, there. You see. Donald Trump may actually be a savior after all, if you count getting rid of Whoopi. (What the heck kind of name is Whoopi Goldberg, anyway?)

Offline PzLdr

Yetanother good reason to consider voting for Trump.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
you can’t make me the butt of your jokes

Oh, I very much beg to differ. 
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Millee

I thought threats were supposed to be scary.   :shrug:

Offline Paladin

Oh, noes. If Whoopi were to leave American Arts & Letters would be devastated.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline mountaineer

I wish I had a dime for every lib who threatened to leave the country if ______________ (fill in the blank) happened. What a bunch of liars. None of them has left.

I'd actually buy Alec Baldwin's one-way ticket if he'd really follow through.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
I wish I had a dime for every lib who threatened to leave the country

I wish I had a gone lib for every one that made the threat  :0001:
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

I wish I had a gone lib for every one that made the threat  :0001:
:word:   :patriot:

HAPPY2BME

VIDEO

“I don’t want it to be America”

Whoopi Goldberg, one of the hosts of The View, said she would be tempted to leave the United States if GOP front-runner Donald Trump wins the presidency. Goldberg made her statement on the daily talk show while discussing Trump’s comments about illegal immigration and restricting Muslims from entering the U.S. until they can be properly vetted.

“The minute you start pointing and saying that person is a rapist and a murderer, it pisses me off because I’ve been part of that when they just use a blanket statement to talk about black people or when they use a blanket statement to talk about white people or women or any other group,” Goldberg said, adding that is not the country she knows and loves.

Goldberg said she had enough money she could move to another country and would consider it if Trump became president.

“I don’t think that’s America. I don’t want it to be America. Maybe it’s time for me to move, you know,” she said.

Co-host Joy Behar added that minorities have always been used to cast blame for a country’s problems.

“That’s scapegoating. It’s as old as the hills. What do you think World War II is all about? You know that. It’s all about blaming the Jews. Now it’s the Mexicans and the Muslims. Blame everybody but yourself,” Behar said.

Behar also said she does not believe Americans will vote Trump as president.

“The fact that they voted twice for President Obama, twice for President Clinton, people like that. I really do believe they will come to their senses,” she said, commenting that Trump will need the Hispanic vote to win over a Democratic candidate.

“You know what, he can’t win without 40 percent of the Hispanic vote and he has alienated the Hispanics,” Behar said.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/watch-whoopi-just-threatened-on-air-to-leave-the-country-if-this-happens/

HAPPY2BME

Who here is going to join her?

rangerrebew

Oh PLEASE.  PLEASE, PLEASE do leave and never come back! buh bye