Author Topic: Dwarfing Any American Company - How BIG is Samsung? (They Have a Military Department!)  (Read 955 times)

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
...I'm not terribly thrilled with the sturdiness of their front-load washers...they are like trying to keep a Jaguar tuned up, you use them for a month and they need a tune up.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

they are like trying to keep a Jaguar tuned up, you use them for a month and they need a tune up.
Yikes.....

HAPPY2BME

...I'm not terribly thrilled with the sturdiness of their front-load washers...they are like trying to keep a Jaguar tuned up, you use them for a month and they need a tune up.

===================================

I (my wife actually) got one of those a few months back and quickly returned it for a 'top loader' that uses the full amount of water.

I confess in adding to Samsung's bottom line over the past decade with several Hdef tv's, DVD players, and a large stainless side-by-side refrigerator that has never skipped a beat.

At least we know where they are made . . . Korea.

Offline flowers

===================================

I (my wife actually) got one of those a few months back and quickly returned it for a 'top loader' that uses the full amount of water.

I confess in adding to Samsung's bottom line over the past decade with several Hdef tv's, DVD players, and a large stainless side-by-side refrigerator that has never skipped a beat.

At least we know where they are made . . . Korea.
I looked at one of those front load washers. I was not impressed.

Wingnut

I looked at one of those front load washers. I was not impressed.

I like them cuz you can see the people go round and round thu the window.

Clothes.... I mean clothes!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 07:15:54 pm by Wingnut »