Author Topic: Swedish Activists’ Answer to Migrant Sexual Assaults — Early Sex Education for Young Refugees  (Read 364 times)

Offline Paladin

"Advocates of youth sex education in Sweden have suggested one way to combat sexual assaults by migrants is to offer young refugees sex education, including teaching them about gay rights, abortion, STDs and gender equality, a Swedish newspaper reported.

Leaders of the sexual education organization RFSU — the Swedish Association for Sexuality Education — promoted Sex Ed classes for refugee teenage boys in an opinion piece in the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet, excerpts of which were translated by the English-language website The Local.

“There is an acute need for knowledge about everything from sexually transmitted diseases and condoms to abortion rights, gender equality, legislation and LGBTQ rights,” RFSU Chairwoman Kristina Ljungros and Secretary-General Maria Andersson wrote, according to The Local.

[snip]

The sex education advocates rejected those who link ethnic backgrounds to sexual violence, arguing instead that sexual violence is rooted in gender, masculinity and power.

“A large part of these unaccompanied boys come from societies with norms and values around gender and sexuality that in many ways differ from mainstream Swedish society,” Ljungros and Andersson wrote."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/19/swedish-activists-answer-to-migrant-sexual-assaults-early-sex-education-for-young-refugees/

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Popcorn! Get your popcorn here!
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
No. What is needed it to stop admitting the migrants, because the native Swedes are infidels.

These migrant muslim males see no moral violation in raping infidels, for they are subhuman to the Islamic mind and religion's adherents.

The Swedes should be honestly informed about the true nature of the newcomers.

And bands of Swedish males ought to impose some fear of the wrath of angry locals. Doing what the police and military have yet to do. Quickly quietly with no fanfare. Simple disappearances.

Sweden is mostly waterways. Small wooden boats, rowed to the center of lakes and streams and oceans and bodies weighted with stones. Disappeared.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Relic

It's an approach that has worked in many places. Get to the children, indoctrinate them, and you can control them. It worked here.

The problem is, the poor little lefties have no idea how to handle a population that raises their young in a way that makes them virtually immune to leftist indoctrination.

I believe we are witnessing the fall of Western Civilization.

Offline katzenjammer

It's an approach that has worked in many places. Get to the children, indoctrinate them, and you can control them. It worked here.

The problem is, the poor little lefties have no idea how to handle a population that raises their young in a way that makes them virtually immune to leftist indoctrination.

I believe we are witnessing the fall of Western Civilization.

I believe that you are correct.  It is just hard sometimes to figure out how far down the well it has fallen...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sweden:
Dead nation walking...