Author Topic: Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs  (Read 649 times)

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
This is very bad for her.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hillary-clinton-emails-contained-info-above-top-secret-ig-n499886

Emails from Hillary Clinton's home server contained information classified at levels higher than previously known, including a level meant to protect some of the most sensitive U.S. intelligence, according to a document obtained by NBC News.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 05:51:32 am by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
And no response yet from the Hillary campaign.  They are burning the midnight oil tonight (to Hell with carbon footprint) to formulate a position, I wonder if they can get a focus group together at this hour?
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline famousdayandyear

Thank you for a highly relevant thread.  At last.

HAPPY2BME

Thank you for a highly relevant thread.  At last.

===========================================

Hillary is getting a free ride while the 'conservatives' are spending all their energy on castrating Trump.

HAPPY2BME

Even NBC can't ignore it ..

==============

Hillary Clinton Emails Held Info Beyond Top Secret: IG

Emails from Hillary Clinton's home server contained information classified at levels higher than previously known, including a level meant to protect some of the most sensitive U.S. intelligence, according to a document obtained by NBC News.

In a letter to lawmakers, the intelligence community's internal watchdog says some of Clinton's emails contained information classified Top Secret/Special Access Program, a secrecy designation that includes some of the most closely held U.S. intelligence matters.

Two American intelligence officials tell NBC News these are not the same two emails from Clinton's server that have long been reported as containing information deemed Top Secret.

The letter doesn't make clear whether Clinton sent or received the emails in question, but in the past, emails containing classified information have tended to have been sent to Clinton, not written by her.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hillary-clinton-emails-contained-info-above-top-secret-ig-n499886

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And no response yet from the Hillary campaign.  They are burning the midnight oil tonight (to Hell with carbon footprint) to formulate a position, I wonder if they can get a focus group together at this hour?

So is the Obama "Justice" Department!  They are trying to figure out how to justify not going after HIllary after what they did to Gen Petraeus for a very much smaller violation of the exact same laws!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

HAPPY2BME

So is the Obama "Justice" Department!  They are trying to figure out how to justify not going after HIllary after what they did to Gen Petraeus for a very much smaller violation of the exact same laws!

==========================

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
One wonders how long the investigation will be stonewalled.  It continues to look like Hillary's best hope to escape indictment is to continue running for president.

Offline famousdayandyear

One wonders how long the investigation will be stonewalled.  It continues to look like Hillary's best hope to escape indictment is to continue running for president.

You are forgetting:  Some animals are more equal than others.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And if I recall correctly, about everyone agrees the 'homebrew' server has been hacked at least once, if not the whole time it was up. So they got a whole lot of secrets.

Wonder where this is on the scale, say compared to Aldrich Ames and the like in terms of damage. Someone needs to ask that question.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Is it?  If she dropped out would the media still cover the FBI probe?

If she wins the Presidency she can stall the investigation for 8 years or maybe forever, but there is no guarantee she can win.  I hate to make predictions because, quite honestly, I have no confidence that I know what voters are thinking today.  However, my long term prediction, based on the last 80 years of Presidential elections is that the next President will be a Republican regardless of the candidate.

You're probably correct that grabbing for the brass ring and winning it all is too much to give up, but I have doubts that Hitlery would be imperial of prison if she dropped out now.

Offline Dexter

Who does better against Sanders, Trump or Cruz?
-Socrates

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Who does better against Sanders, Trump or Cruz?
I can easily pull the lever for Cruz.  Sanders makes me want to pull the lever for Trump.  Trump should be so lucky to face Sanders.  Nothing will unify squishy moderates more.

Offline Dexter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWCEI3SnxUc

I can't wait to see how they try to rationalize this.
-Socrates