Author Topic: WATCH: Brutal New Ted Cruz Ad Features Donald Trump Talking About Hillary Clinton  (Read 1665 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Cruz is in an all out volley today. All that time he was not saying anything, it seems he was just keeping his power dry.

The truth about Donald Trump is that he’s a flip-flopping liberal pretending to be a Republican for his own advantageous purposes — and he also used to be a big fan of the Clintons. And a new Ted Cruz ad points that out using Donald Trump’s own words.

http://rightwingnews.com/donald-trump/watch-brutal-new-ted-cruz-ad-features-donald-trump-talking-about-hillary-clinton/

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Cruz is in an all out volley today. All that time he was not saying anything, it seems he was just keeping his power dry.

I posted a thread voting the same interview....on another forum  [ ahem] TOS...several months ago...and was hounded for days...for having done so...

Now that Ted Cruz is using the same materials as an ad.....no I can't Vump That head I forgot Ive been suspended  over there.

I guess I shouldnt expect any.....apologies
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline musiclady

Why doesn't this matter to Trump supporters?     :shrug:

Now that Cruz is pointing out the obvious, they are turning on Cruz and still supporting Trump...

Maybe some day I'll understand this weirdness, but now, it's baffling.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Right_in_Virginia

I think this is an election unlike any other.  Cruz is not connecting with the majority of Trump supporters with this kind of "attack".  Only really conservative folks care.    :shrug:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 10:22:40 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline aligncare

I think this is an election unlike any other.  Cruz is not connecting with the majority of Trump supporters with this kind of "attack".  Only really conservative folks care.    :shrug:

I take Hannity's pov on this stuff. Donald Trump has been in the construction business his entire life--he's not a politician. But, he has had to deal with politicians to get his projects done.

He developed significant properties in New York and as a businessman has had to do his share of schmoozing and greasing of political palms, including senator Hillary Clinton's, even inviting her and Bill to his wedding.

That's what our wonderful political system has become and they all do it, including Mitt Romney, whose company, Bain Capital, gave millions in political contributions...to democrats.

Curious, I don't recall any hyperventilating threads here when Mitt Romney ran for president over his political contributions to the democrats.

Offline musiclady

Hyperventilating?? 

Oy.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline aligncare

They were already bashing Cruz.  So whatever.  Conservatism does not matter to them.  They want a bully and a wall builder.  It goes over their heads that he may eventually turn on them, or that he may be scamming them.  In fact I would bet on it.  Must be love.  Love is blind.

I never bash Cruz. My top two are Trump, then Cruz. I have never, nor will I ever, vote (D). I will vote for the GOP nominee.

If you were a builder in New York, would you have given to the Hillary Clinton campaign?

If I thought it would move my multi million $ project forward and keep my crews working, heck yes.

My turn. Did you vote for Mitt Romney in 2012? Well, when he ran Bain Capital he gave millions in political donations to democrats. That didn't stop millions of Republicans from voting for Romney in the primary and general election.

Fortune 500 companies give to both political parties. It's the way business is done in America.

Offline EdinVA

I never bash Cruz. My top two are Trump, then Cruz. I have never, nor will I ever, vote (D). I will vote for the GOP nominee.

If I thought it would move my multi million $ project forward and keep my crews working, heck yes.

My turn. Did you vote for Mitt Romney in 2012? Well, when he ran Bain Capital he gave millions in political donations to democrats. That didn't stop millions of Republicans from voting for Romney in the primary and general election.

Fortune 500 companies give to both political parties. It's the way business is done in America.

And the GOPe is STILL singing Romney's praises.....

I see no issue with this add.... It is the truth, old video, but the truth, so no Cruz bashing is warranted.
This is what candidates do, smack each other around....

Offline musiclady

They were already bashing Cruz.  So whatever.  Conservatism does not matter to them.  They want a bully and a wall builder.  It goes over their heads that he may eventually turn on them, or that he may be scamming them.  In fact I would bet on it.  Must be love.  Love is blind.

A lot of Trump supporters have claimed that they also like Cruz.  A LOT of them.

But as soon as Trump turned on Cruz, their real loyalty was exposed, and they turned on Cruz big time.

The Cruz support was a ruse.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

That's what our wonderful political system has become and they all do it....

Except that Trump is running as an ANTI-establishment candidate.  Where is the evidence that The Donald will do anything differently in the future?  I suspect that if he is elected he will host his White House parties, and they will be filled with the same old Northeast establishment crowd, all eating the taxpayers' caviar and laughing at the stupidity of the folks in flyover country.

Offline libertybele

Except that Trump is running as an ANTI-establishment candidate.  Where is the evidence that The Donald will do anything differently in the future?  I suspect that if he is elected he will host his White House parties, and they will be filled with the same old Northeast establishment crowd, all eating the taxpayers' caviar and laughing at the stupidity of the folks in flyover country.

I couldn't agree more with you...it would absolutely not be above The Donald to wine and dine his establishment cronies, laughing all the way to the bank as he lines his pockets with the taxpayers money; whom he duped into voting for him.  As time goes on, those despicable characteristics of Hussein are seemingly becoming evident in Trump.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
I couldn't agree more with you...it would absolutely not be above The Donald to wine and dine his establishment cronies, laughing all the way to the bank as he lines his pockets with the taxpayers money; whom he duped into voting for him.  As time goes on, those despicable characteristics of Hussein are seemingly becoming evident in Trump.

Unike Obama...  we have Hard Evidence of Trump's involvement with the despicable and dangerous George Soros.  The didn't just dine together.   

http://www.truthcontrol.com/forum/lawsuit-filed-against-convicted-felon-george-soros-donald-trump-colluded-multi-billion-money 

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline aligncare

A lot of Trump supporters have claimed that they also like Cruz.  A LOT of them.

But as soon as Trump turned on Cruz, their real loyalty was exposed, and they turned on Cruz big time.

Consider this. In the FOX Business debate Trump was asked why he was attacking Ted Cruz. The typical politician answer is, because of my opponents position on this or that. But, no, what did Trump say? Because Cruz is leading in Iowa! That's candor, that's honesty. That's the kind of candor in a president deserving of respect.

Offline aligncare

You don't know Trump.

I've been keeping my ear attuned to what people who know him personally are saying about the man, Trump, not the political characture or political enemy, Trump. Trump loves America and sincerely believes he can do a better job than these bozos. What's so hard to accept about that?

If past is prologue, chances are he'll do a good job as president. Let's just say he's intense about new challenges.

Offline katzenjammer

You don't know Trump.

I've been keeping my ear attuned to what people who know him personally are saying about the man, Trump, not the political characture or political enemy, Trump. Trump loves America and sincerely believes he can do a better job than these bozos. What's so hard to accept about that?

If past is prologue, chances are he'll do a good job as president. Let's just say he's intense about new challenges.

The fact of the matter is that prior to starting this campaign, most evenings, when Trump was done with work for the day, his preferred way of spending the rest of the evening was watching sporting events on television with his family, and indulging in a bowl of ice cream as his "night cap" before bed.  That is also from someone that knows him fairly well.  Take it for what it is worth.

Offline musiclady

Consider this. In the FOX Business debate Trump was asked why he was attacking Ted Cruz. The typical politician answer is, because of my opponents position on this or that. But, no, what did Trump say? Because Cruz is leading in Iowa! That's candor, that's honesty. That's the kind of candor in a president deserving of respect.

I don't consider saying one thing one day, and something else the next either 'candor' or 'honesty.'

The reason we've had such heated debates about Trump here is that he speaks with forked tongue.  You can find evidence that he said this and some one else can find evidence that he said the opposite.

That's because he's straddled every fence out there.

That's not 'honesty.'

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Exactly ac!  I have never bashed Cruz either.

Don't forget too, that Romney's health care policy in Massachusetts is what Obamacare is modeled on. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline alicewonders

It was refreshing to hear him say that - brutal honesty!

Offline alicewonders

Oh, so you can read my mind now?

Offline Carling

Oh, so you can read my mind now?

Seems to me that musiclady just called quite a few posters here liars. 

I personally haven't seen any examples of what she claims about Trump supporters now bashing Cruz.  The majority of anti-Cruz threads here seem to be started by posters who have been consistent in supporting the establishment GOP.   :shrug:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------