Author Topic: Pakistani Teen Cuts Off Own Hand After Mistakenly Thinking He Committed Blasphemy  (Read 565 times)

rangerrebew

Pakistani Teen Cuts Off Own Hand After Mistakenly Thinking He Committed Blasphemy
Brian Carey
January 15, 2016

He’s going to want this one back.

A Pakistani teen cut off his own hand after thinking that he committed blasphemy. As it turns out, he didn’t commit blasphemy.

That’s a tough mistake, bro.

Mohammad Anwar, a 15-year-old boy from the Hujira Shah Muqeem district, was prompted to chop off his hand after a simple misunderstanding. An imam had asked people at a mosque if they stopped saying their Islamic prayers. Mohammad was in attendance and misheard the question. The poor kid raised his hand.

His fellow believers accused him of blasphemy for abandoning his religious devotion.

So, Mohammad did what any 15-year-old boy would do in that situation. He went home and cut off the hand that he raised at the mosque. Then, he put the severed hand on a plate and brought it back to the imam.

Hey, we’ve all been there.

According to reports, the boy was greeted by cheering villagers and his supportive parents.

On the plus side: that’s one less hand that can be used to commit acts of terror against Americans.

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/pakistani-teen-cuts-off-own-hand-after-mistakenly-thinking-he-committed-blasphemy
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 01:58:53 pm by rangerrebew »

Wingnut

Hope is remaining g/f  is Ambidextrous.

Offline musiclady

All religions are the same.

Just different pathways to the same God.........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EdinVA

I could not disagree more....

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Just different pathways to the same God.........

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Show me a single instance of Jesus Christ telling his followers to cut off the head of anyone who refuses to convert!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

I could not disagree more....

HELLO??????

How could you POSSIBLY miss that dripping sarcasm?????

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
HELLO??????

Touche!!! It's early! I'm not fully functioning yet!  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

HELLO??????

yikes, no, I missed it ML... I have a serious caffeine deficiency...    :beer:

Offline musiclady

Touche!!! It's early! I'm not fully functioning yet!  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

I fully forgive my caffeine deficient friends for missing the obvious.    ^-^

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What would he cut off if he got caught masturbating?

Those whacky Muslims. When they are not killing and chopping heads off of other people, they are chopping up their own bodies.

That is one sick cult.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

How liberals think they can reason with that kind of fervor is beyond my puny ability to understand. :shrug:

Offline flowers

So, Mohammad did what any 15-year-old boy would do in that situation. He went home and cut off the hand that he raised at the mosque. Then, he put the severed hand on a plate and brought it back to the imam

Yeah..............right. a 15 year old boy cuts of his hand then puts on a plate w/o bleeding to death. OK then. still since when has the Christian religion demand a body part be cut off.......?

Offline flowers

How liberals think they can reason with that kind of fervor is beyond my puny ability to understand. :shrug:
I know. off topic......i watched cnn tell the world how Irans yutes will rise up when the mullahs/supreme leader pass away and  rise up, overtake the higher ups. want to wear blue jeans and western clothing.  Just amazing how they think they will ever give in.

Offline mountaineer

What would he cut off if he got caught masturbating?
Those whacky Muslims. When they are not killing and chopping heads off of other people, they are chopping up their own bodies.
That is one sick cult.
The sad thing is that nothing would be cut off - wait, there would be no punishment at all - if he was caught raping an 8-year-old boy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
The sad thing is that nothing would be cut off - wait, there would be no punishment at all - if he was caught raping an 8-year-old boy.

Or a goat...

I'm waiting for one of them to chop their own head off.

Then I'll be impressed.   :shrug:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I know. off topic......i watched cnn tell the world how Irans yutes will rise up when the mullahs/supreme leader pass away and  rise up, overtake the higher ups. want to wear blue jeans and western clothing.  Just amazing how they think they will ever give in.
Surprised CNN told that story. They told it before the original Ayatollah died, too.

People I have met from Iran say there is wide dislike of the lifestyle imposed by the mullah government.

My wife has work mates that speak of family over there, of taking trips home and having to wear scarves, to fit in.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

rangerrebew

Or a goat...

I guess camels are too tall and they have bad breath. :thud:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 03:06:45 pm by rangerrebew »