Author Topic: Trump Says He'll Consider Filing Citizenship Suit Against Cruz  (Read 928 times)

Offline Carling

Trump Says He'll Consider Filing Citizenship Suit Against Cruz
« on: January 17, 2016, 04:17:37 pm »
Trump is in a full-blown meltdown this morning.  I thought he said he already had his attorneys look into Cruz's eligibility.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/trump-says-hell-consider-filing-citizenship-suit-against-cruz/article/2000621?custom_click=rss

Presidential candidate Donald Trump told ABC's George Stephanopoulos that he'll consider filing a lawsuit against Ted Cruz regarding his U.S. citizenship. Trump made the comments after Stephanopoulos asked whether he'd sue.

"That sounds like a very big case. I'd do the public a big favor," Trump told the ABC host. "It's a good idea. Maybe I'll talk to them about it. I'd like to talk to Ted about it, see how he'd feel about it. Because you know, when I file suits, I file real suits."

Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Longiron

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump Says He'll Consider Filing Citizenship Suit Against Cruz
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 05:50:16 pm »
I saw this coming. He did say that he already had his attorneys check on eligibility.  The issue is he needs Cruz out of the way; what better way to stop him from rising in the polls, but to questions the only real negative issue surrounding Ted and also tie him up in court so he has less time on the campaign trail AND tap into his wallet.  He'll need money to defend this in court. He is out to destroy Cruz.  Trump thinks once Cruz is out of the way, Cruz supporters will vote for him.  Well, I am one Cruz supporter that NOW will NOT vote for Trump. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 05:55:20 pm »
Probably the best perspective yet? Everyone but the LIBS win! :beer:

http://datechguyblog.com/2016/01/17/cruz-vs-trump-its-ali-vs-frazier-bird-vs-magic-etc/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sorry, Long I don't see this as a win for the GOP.  Keep in mind there are those who don't like Trump and attacking a true conservative isn't going make Cruz supporters gravitate to Trump and this will certainly HELP Hillary or Bernie.  I for one will NOT vote for Trump now.  I had considered voting for Trump in the primaries if Cruz bowed, but now there is no way I'm voting for Trump.  Rubio is my next choice.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 06:26:22 pm »
Sorry, Long I don't see this as a win for the GOP.  Keep in mind there are those who don't like Trump and attacking a true conservative isn't going make Cruz supporters gravitate to Trump and this will certainly HELP Hillary or Bernie.  I for one will NOT vote for Trump now.  I had considered voting for Trump in the primaries if Cruz bowed, but now there is no way I'm voting for Trump.  Rubio is my next choice.

Maybe you can arrange one of the Syrian Muslims to move right next to you and make Sharia law the standard in your community. GOOD Idea ? YOU are right the link is not a win for the GOP. Was never suppose to be a win for the GOP. :beer:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 03:12:02 am »
Maybe you can arrange one of the Syrian Muslims to move right next to you and make Sharia law the standard in your community. GOOD Idea ? YOU are right the link is not a win for the GOP. Was never suppose to be a win for the GOP. :beer:

Actually, I was hoping that this election would be a win for the American people.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 03:30:39 am »
"The comb over hides the 666 on his forehead."       :silly: 

Actually, I've wondered why with all of his money he's never invested in hair transplants or a decent toupee. I find it odd to see someone wearing a suit and a baseball cap ... the two just don't go together.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2016, 03:43:43 am »
Interesting commentary by Trump; it is very obvious he is going to be a very sore loser.  I liked Cruz's deflection of Trump during the debate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9L-prXogME

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2016, 03:49:17 am »
"The comb over hides the 666 on his forehead."       :silly: 

Actually, I've wondered why with all of his money he's never invested in hair transplants or a decent toupee. I find it odd to see someone wearing a suit and a baseball cap ... the two just don't go together.

I actually think it is mommy issues.

Actually, it is all part of the image. Trump is a brand, not a person with principles. Everything is about formulation of that brand including the hair. Even people making fun of it means it is drawing attention and making him more recognizable. You can just post a picture of his hair with no context and probably the world over, but especially in the US, it would be recognized.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2016, 08:31:02 am »
Trump is in a full-blown meltdown this morning. 

======================================

Lawsuits are a dime a dozen, and as common as taking a crap for New Yorkers.

Isn't Cruz 'familiar' with lawsuits, being a lawyer and all?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2016, 09:49:12 pm »
He's full of it.

By his own words, he had Cruz' eligibility checked out by his own lawyers, who, one assumes, are the best in the business. Fair enough, the guy is in it to win - or better be - but he then said there was nothing there.

So lawsuit now? Ha, right. He'd not waste his own money, enough Dems are stupid enough to waste theirs on the cheese he set out.

Trump certainly learned SOMETHING from Her Thighness.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 09:50:18 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink