Author Topic: Clinton doesn’t plan to see Benghazi movie: 'I'm just too busy campaigning'  (Read 251 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/266184-clinton-doesnt-plan-to-see-benghazi-movie-im-just-too

January 17, 2016, 09:27 am
Clinton doesn’t plan to see Benghazi movie: 'I'm just too busy campaigning'

By Bradford Richardson

Democratic primary front-runner Hillary Clinton on Sunday said she is too busy campaigning to see a movie depicting the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya.

“I’m just too busy campaigning,” Clinton said on CNN’s “State of the Union,” when asked if she had seen the film.

“I am still very focused on making sure we do everything we can as I did when I was secretary of State, as I testified to over 11 hours, to make sure that nothing like that happens again, insofar as we are able to prevent it,” she added.

“And that’s my focus when it comes to the continuing obligation that the United States government has whenever we send anyone into harm’s way.”

The film, “13 Hours,” directed by Michael Bay, does not mention Clinton or any senior administration officials, instead choosing to focus on the security personnel and soldiers on the ground during the attack.

But several Republican lawmakers have said the movie details the negligence of the former secretary of State to respond to the attack adequately.

Clinton has also been criticized by Republicans for publicly blaming the incident on a protest stemming from an anti-Muslim video.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34