Author Topic: Iran: ‘American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest’  (Read 1331 times)

rangerrebew

Iran: ‘American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest’
« on: January 16, 2016, 09:17:28 pm »
 Iran: ‘American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest’
Posted By Adam Kredo On January 16, 2016 @ 11:11 am In National Security | No Comments

A senior Iranian military commander in charge of the country’s Revolutionary Guard Corps claimed that the 10 U.S. sailors who were recently captured and subsequently released by the Islamic Republic “started crying after [their] arrest,” according to Persian language comments made during military celebrations this weekend.

Hossein Salami, deputy commander of the IRGC, which is responsible for boarding the U.S. ships and arresting the sailors, claimed in recent remarks, the “American sailors started crying after arrest, but the kindness of our Guard made them feel calm.”

Hossein went on to brag that the incident provides definitive evidence of the Iranian military’s supremacy in the region.

“Since the end of the Second World War, no country has been able to arrest American military personnel,” the commander said, according to an independent translation of his Persian-language remarks made Friday during a “martyrs’ commemoration ceremony” in Isfahan.

Since the capture and release of the U.S. sailors this week, critics of the Obama administration’s handling of the situation have expressed embarrassment at State Department’s move to profusely thank Iran, despite its release of photos depicting the sailors on their knees with their hands held over their heads.

Iranian state television additionally published video purporting to show one of the detained soldiers apologizing to Iran.

Meanwhile, during Friday prayers in Iran, a commander of the IRGC unit that detained the U.S. boats and claimed that the American military cowered when faced down by Iranian troops.

“I saw the weakness, cowardice, and fear of American soldiers myself. Despite having all of the weapons and equipment, they surrendered themselves with the first action of the guardians of Islam,” Ahmad Dolabi, an IRGC commander, said in Persian-language remarks at a prayer service in Iran’s Bushehr providence.

“American forces receive the best training and have the most advanced weapons in the world,” he added. “But they did not have the power to confront the Guard due to weakness of faith and belief.”

Dolabi emphasized that the Obama administration formally apologized over the incident, a claim that senior White House official continue to dispute.

“We gave all of the weapons and equipment to American forces according to an Islamic manner. They formally apologized to the Islamic Republic,” Dolabi said. “Be certain that with the blood of martyrs, the revolution advances. No one can inflict the smallest insult upon our Islamic country.”

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-american-sailors-started-crying-after-arrest/

Offline flowers

Re: Iran: ‘American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest’
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 09:23:35 pm »
The humilitation from Iran via teamobama will continue for years from this event. Look for more like these around the world from teamobama. Besides disarming our military and making sure it will never be ready to defend us, they will  totally destroy morale.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 09:24:22 pm by flowers »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 09:34:29 pm »
Obscure fringe source, from our member that posts Russian state propaganda etc.

(Russia Today)

So now apparently he posts Iranian state propaganda, at the expense of our servicemen.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 09:44:12 pm »
Perhaps if you were more observant you would see that many of these articles YOU don't like, present other points of view, perspectives of other countries, things our media won't report, point out the propaganda other countries are using as a result of Obama's anti-Americanism, ideas that run contrary to what politicians and the MSM feed as fact.  Granted, I don't point out what my purpose is in each post, if I have to do that I'll stop posting and go to a sight where other viewpoints are welcomed; where people seek a more rounded view of the world than just the American view.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 09:54:04 pm »
Perhaps if you were more observant you would see that many of these articles YOU don't like, present other points of view, perspectives of other countries, things our media won't report, point out the propaganda other countries are using as a result of Obama's anti-Americanism, ideas that run contrary to what politicians and the MSM feed as fact.  Granted, I don't point out what my purpose is in each post, if I have to do that I'll stop posting and go to a sight where other viewpoints are welcomed; where people seek a more rounded view of the world than just the American view.

Then apparently you would have been for spreading the North Vietnamese point of view, when Jane Fonda was over there serving up their propaganda as well?

When you do post and spread foreign propaganda, the least you could do is make clear what the source is.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 09:57:29 pm »
Unless the article posted is outright false - it is true that a lot of us get news from foreign sources that will not be covered in the State run media.

Even if it did not happen (which I am praying it didn't), it is still newsworthy in that this is what they are TELLING the whole world in an attempt to shame us to the world.  Is that not worth posting?

My first reaction reading this was to get tears in my eyes and hang my head in shame - just like they want us to do.  True or not, this is where Obama has brought us.  I'm trying not to feel defeated by this - I know it's probably propaganda.

Can't shake the tears though.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 10:00:35 pm »

Offline EdinVA

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 10:05:40 pm »
When you do post and spread foreign propaganda, the least you could do is make clear what the source is.

He does. Every post is linked, it's up to you to see the source.

And as for criticising - No. Just no. Not until YOU are posting between 15 and 40 articles per day on a wide range of subjects.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2016, 01:48:39 am »
He does. Every post is linked, it's up to you to see the source.

And as for criticising - No. Just no. Not until YOU are posting between 15 and 40 articles per day on a wide range of subjects.

I will continue to criticize, thank you. A high volume of low, misleading articles may suit your standards, but not mine.

It is mostly provocative click-bait, misleading headlines, which are not supported in the bodies of articles, etc.

And recently an increasing serving of pure sympathetic propaganda from our enemies.

It has nothing to do with Trump, Cruz daily races. It has everything to do with integrity, a quality which people seem comfortable losing.

rangerrebew

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2016, 05:07:01 pm »
Feel free to criticize  - the articles.  I am a Viet Nam Veteran, how about you?  I have no love for Jane Fonda and to suggest such a thing sounds like a liberal bait and switch - associate me with the enemy when no such thing has been proven.  It is also a liberal bait and switch to attack the person and not the information and that is a tactic - I'm not going to follow through with what I was going to say since it would be imitating you.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2016, 05:24:32 pm »
Unless the article posted is outright false - it is true that a lot of us get news from foreign sources that will not be covered in the State run media.

Even if it did not happen (which I am praying it didn't), it is still newsworthy in that this is what they are TELLING the whole world in an attempt to shame us to the world.  Is that not worth posting?

My first reaction reading this was to get tears in my eyes and hang my head in shame - just like they want us to do.  True or not, this is where Obama has brought us.  I'm trying not to feel defeated by this - I know it's probably propaganda.

Nor I.

In our lifetime, we have never seen America humiliated like this.

I don't know how long it will take us to recover........... or IF we will recover....    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2016, 05:26:21 pm »
Feel free to criticize  - the articles.  I am a Viet Nam Veteran, how about you?  I have no love for Jane Fonda and to suggest such a thing sounds like a liberal bait and switch - associate me with the enemy when no such thing has been proven.  It is also a liberal bait and switch to attack the person and not the information and that is a tactic - I'm not going to follow through with what I was going to say since it would be imitating you.
I am a Vietnam Era veteran, who was diverted to the Cold War instead.

I object to you acting like a tool, distributing FALSE Iranian propaganda WITHOUT labeling it as such.

It is demeaning to spread the word for the Iranians that our men cried, when most likely they did NOT.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2016, 05:32:48 pm »
The world has changed since Vietnam, and with the Internet propaganda is available all over the world in a flash - and is seen by more people than would ever see it before. You can rest assured that the Islamic world has this and is repeating it often and widely enough that it will be truth for those who want the inspiration to kill more of us. The argument about posting this is ludicrous, this stuff is all over the Islamic world and they believe it to be God's Truth. That is highly instructive in understanding what is happening in the infiltration of the west. 

Like it or not, under Obama, America is weak.  We are easily humiliated by aggressive actors in the world because our own leadership is happy with our humiliation and our own population is happy enough with the leadership they elected. Look around the west and what do you see? Everywhere governments and societies are restricting themselves in defense of the Islamic invaders - inviting them in, making excuses for them and restricting their own people to the benefit of the invader. How do you think expansionist, aggressive Islam is going to view us except as impossibly weak? Jimmy Carter is Winston Churchill compared to Barak Obama and Angela Merkel.  Hell Islam has to be giddy that our "ruler" has the middle name Hussein.  They KNOW we are weak fools...it's time WE knew we are weak fools.  Keep posting Ranger, and thank you.

/rant

Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2016, 05:34:19 pm »
I don't believe this article one bit. I do believe WH and Iran are happy about it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2016, 05:39:43 pm »
The world has changed since Vietnam, and with the Internet propaganda is available all over the world in a flash - and is seen by more people than would ever see it before. You can rest assured that the Islamic world has this and is repeating it often and widely enough that it will be truth for those who want the inspiration to kill more of us. The argument about posting this is ludicrous, this stuff is all over the Islamic world and they believe it to be God's Truth. That is highly instructive in understanding what is happening in the infiltration of the west. 

Like it or not, under Obama, America is weak.  We are easily humiliated by aggressive actors in the world because our own leadership is happy with our humiliation and our own population is happy enough with the leadership they elected. Look around the west and what do you see? Everywhere governments and societies are restricting themselves in defense of the Islamic invaders - inviting them in, making excuses for them and restricting their own people to the benefit of the invader. How do you think expansionist, aggressive Islam is going to view us except as impossibly weak? Jimmy Carter is Winston Churchill compared to Barak Obama and Angela Merkel.  Hell Islam has to be giddy that our "ruler" has the middle name Hussein.  They KNOW we are weak fools...it's time WE knew we are weak fools.  Keep posting Ranger, and thank you.

/rant

Good rant.    :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

HonestJohn

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2016, 04:14:46 am »

Do you really think that the Iranian press is going to write what really happened... or what the Iranian government wants them to say as so to maximize their international standing?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2016, 04:41:12 am »
Do you really think that the Iranian press is going to write what really happened... or what the Iranian government wants them to say as so to maximize their international standing?

I really think none of this would be happening under George Bush.  It's why it's so important who we elect for president - we need a tough guy that won't take crap. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2016, 12:00:48 pm »
Have you seen the modern American young man? Even I admit to be guilty of it sometimes. We're weaklings.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2016, 12:12:42 pm »

Thanks for posting ranger... as heartbreaking as this article is, it is imperative that we see how our newly formed relationships are being honored as the occupant of our white house continues the rosey lies and fairy tales of how the world views the US.....

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2016, 12:34:40 pm »
Have you seen the modern American young man? Even I admit to be guilty of it sometimes. We're weaklings.

I have to disagree with you on this.... Those people serving are not weaklings...
My son is in the Army and I talk with he and his buddies and I can tell you first hand, they are anything but weak.
Those that are still hanging on mama's apron strings at home maybe but not those serving.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2016, 02:01:54 pm »

Russia once lead an Eurasian empire--but, because Reagan persisted, that empire is no more.

Many Soviet dissenters, the silent majority, are quite familiar with bureaucratic socialism/communism. I happen to work with people from countries that were once part of the former Soviet empire.

My coworkers understand Obama better than Americans do, they've seen his kind before. Some of them are old enough to remember Stalin.

Americans, on the other hand, have no experience with a Marxist holding the reins of power--in America (that is how low we have sunk as a capitalist nation of once free people).

Anyway my point is, ranger, the articles you post from Russia Today and Pravda-USA are valuable for the insight they provide to a nation circling the drain of socialism. Keep posting.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2016, 02:03:57 pm »

If you hang out in coffee shops or watch TV and just observe hipsters you have a point, but I challenge you to to to Fort Hood or the oil fields and your perspective will change drastically.

rangerrebew

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2016, 05:13:49 pm »
I have to disagree with you on this.... Those people serving are not weaklings...
My son is in the Army and I talk with he and his buddies and I can tell you first hand, they are anything but weak.
Those that are still hanging on mama's apron strings at home maybe but not those serving.

My son resigned his commission about a year and a half ago and in those 4 years I had many opportunities to meet the young men and women that make up today's military from Hawaii to Rhode Island.  I cannot picture one of them doing anything like crying - absolutely no way.  Anyone who thinks they would should check themselves and their support for our military.  Anyone who believes something like this from Iran further denigrates our military.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2016, 05:19:09 pm »
Do you really think that the Iranian 'American' press is going to write what really happened... or what the Iranian 'U.S.' government wants them to say as so to maximize their international standing?

Pot... kettle... black...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan